Recent content by todd03blown

1. T

New Elos system mini owner; first timer!

Thanks Sambrinar; I never really looked at ric's until last week so I ordered me 6 of them I liked them so much.
  2. T

Thanks SeahorseBT
  3. T

Here is a picture of a cool sponge that I have had for a while and never took a pic of. New Frags I got today. Blue Milli on the left, GARF Bonsai in the middle and Tenius on the right.
  4. T

Here is a picture of a cool sponge that I have had for a while and never took a pic of. New Frags I got today. Blue Milli on the left, GARF Bonsai in the middle and Tenius on the right.
  5. T

Here are my new ric's I bought from Coral Morphologic. I must say I am very impressed with the colors these things have and they are alot brighter in person compared to what my pictures represent.
  6. T

My last 2 fish additions to my tank. I added the Orange spotted goby about 2 weeks ago with a pistol shrimp however the pistol is still MIA at this time. My last addition that I added yesterday is a flame angel. I got all of my fish from Chris at EA.
  7. T

Todd's RSM 130D SPS Garden

Re: Its Here, Its Here, Finally Here!!!! congrats!!
  8. T

double post
  9. T

Finally took some more pictures of my corals and fish in my Mini; these are a month later from the last shots. Still trying to get a picture of my orange spotted goby but he is being shy today. These are all from my Sony cyber-shot 6mp point and shot camera. Not to bad for finally getting some...
  10. T

how to clean sump/fuge?

I just bought a small PH yesterday to do exactly what Dentoid
  11. T

Michael's New Tank

any updates?
  12. T

Megan's Elos

nice, I love mine!!
  13. T

Salinity readings

1.025-.026