Recent content by TenUhC

1. TenUhC

FS 2 Euroreef protein skimmers for RSM 250

I am interested in some trades. I really want a Ecotech MP10w
  2. TenUhC

Euroreef RSM protein skimmers for sale in drygoods forum

I still have these. I can send pictures if needed.
  3. TenUhC

I still have these for sale. I can send pics if needed.
  4. TenUhC

Euroreef RSM protein skimmers for sale in drygoods forum

Here is a link : http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/drygoods-sale-trade/69585-fs-2-euroreef-protein-skimmers-rsm-250-a.html Thanx for looking
  5. TenUhC

I have 2 Euroreef Nano skimmers from Global, forsale. They are both for the Red Sea Max 250. I have the first design with the mounting plate with almost new mesh wheels for $100 and the brand new design with the riser pipe and under the hood design for $175. Shipping for both will be $15 each...
  6. TenUhC

Loc-line advice please.

tnwilla, The 3rd pic down in this post has some black conduit, that you ran your Ecotech cable through. What is it and where did you get it?
  7. TenUhC

24" T5 HO Light Fixture AquaticLife

Sorry everyone this light is gone. Thanx for your interest. Matt
  8. TenUhC

Echinophyllia Question?

I just bought a small frag of Echinophyllia, and it's my first. It is on a ceramic frag disc. Should it be removed or left on the plug. How should I place it? I want it to encrust more than plate. Any ideas. Here is the site I bought it, if you need to see it. RHS LE Echinophyllia Coral...
  9. TenUhC

Sorry Salt, I really didn't know I wanted to sell this one till after I sold the MH, it never dawned on me to sell them at the same time.
  10. TenUhC

Still available. Gonna have to stay with 125.00 Shipping included. Sorry
  11. TenUhC

Don't worry about the salt creep on these pictures, the unit is in excellent shape. This tank has only had water and sand in it for months. I am in a wheelchair and have not gotten my brother-in-law motivated enough to take it down yet. Hence no wiping it down in a couple of weeks...
  12. TenUhC

36" Metal Halide Aquarium Light Fixture AquaticLife

Sorry this item is sold. Thanx for the interest.
  13. TenUhC

36" Metal Halide Aquarium Light Fixture AquaticLife

Here's some new pics of the light to show it operating.