Recent content by swissgaurd

1. swissgaurd

help on breeding clownfish

its been a while since ive updated,clownfish are growing.im getting the itch to grow another batch. last night I witnessed a hatching .I thought it was pretty cool http://youtu.be/soAvZDzFhIw vic
  2. swissgaurd

cant wait till they turn black I now have 2 pairs and on my last batch they produced eggs 2 hrs apart,this was perfect for hatching I was able to collect all babie from both pairs,theres over 150.my best move is to rear them in a 20 gallon tank thankyou doni vic
  3. swissgaurd

the help I got on breeding clowns has been a success and now im addicted
  4. swissgaurd

clownfish are still doing well and growing quite rapidly,there at there 45 day mark im currently feeding them C1. I have the C2 TDO ,im curious when I can feed this. also im liking this TDO brand of foods im thinking of feeding the pellets to all adult fish but not sure which number to get
  5. swissgaurd

I made a video at 27 days old http://youtu.be/LGhZdA3i4o0 vic
  6. swissgaurd

excellent explanation now im starting to get a hang of this thanks vic
  7. swissgaurd

today is day eight.i have millions of rotifiers . at what point do I stop feeding the rotifiers.if I stop feeding the rotifiers will they just die and pollute the tank. thanks vic
  8. swissgaurd

red sea regular saltmix

pro mix is still available here but you really got to look for it
  9. swissgaurd

red sea regular saltmix

went to my coral store today to pickup a bucket of redsea regular salt mix and was told its been discontinued. that was a really good saltmix,and a big letdown. don't know why they would discontinue something that is good. I hope this is not true . it was hard getting redsea to Canada...
  10. swissgaurd

yes.makes sense thanks vic
  11. swissgaurd

ok so here it is day 6 , theres a lot of rotifiers in the tank. ive done 2 water changes and started another culture.im adding about 12ml algae per day as the rotifiers are consuming the algae. so I was wondering if and when the next batch hatches which will be in 7 days if I could put...
  12. swissgaurd

to me it just makes the hobby even better, the first thing I di when I wake up is go and have a look never thought I would be this excited about raising clownfish
  13. swissgaurd

lol thanks doni marie
  14. swissgaurd

omg she layed another batch of eggs after midnight