Recent content by Stevev

1. S

Help needed!

Hi everyone, your help is needed my pyjama wrass has suddenly started attacking my two clowns for no apparent reason. All seems healthy in the tank no significant changes. Clowns seem healthy and have been feeding but the wrass is constantly harrassing them. Any ideas why this is happening?
  2. S

June 2010 POTM Contest!

Here,s mine
  3. S

June 2010 POTM Contest!

My first attempt at photography.
  4. S

June 2010 POTM Contest!

My first attempt at photography.
  5. S

Coral food

hi, I have torch coral,hammer head,pinstripe mushrooms,plating,clove polyps,bubblr,devils finger and i,m not sure what this one is.
  6. S

Coral food

Hi, i,m looking into ways to feed my coral, can anybody give me some advise on what you use or recomend.thanks
  7. S

RSM water to hot.

Hi, seems o.k now 24.9 degrees in the early hours of the morning(lights off) and maxed at 25.6 degrees lights on for 6 hours at present.I will change rsm heater and try to run it from aquatronica.Dont know if i should start a new thread but what size/make of pump would i need to run ATO from an...
  8. S

RSM water to hot.

Hi, i feel a bit of an idiot, i did'nt have the water cooling fans on.Sorry to waste your time, i will keep an eye on the temp and let you know.All help is much appreciated thanks. Steve
  9. S

RSM water to hot.

Hi, i,m located in the uk.The tank has fans as standard on the 250 but they dont seem to help much. Steve.
  10. S

RSM water to hot.

Hi, does anyone have problems with overheating on the rsm 250.Tank temp at 27.3 degrees it does cool slightly when the lights are not on.Can anyone recommend a cheap chiller thanks steve.
  11. S

live rock

Hi, thanks for the replies I would prefer it on the back wall, is it safe to rest it on the back do you think i have to much rock in at the momement.
  12. S

live rock

Hi to everyone, I am new to rsm250 owners club. I purchased my rsm 250 last week. I have started to add my live rock but I am wondering whether it is ok to stack it against the back of the tank or whether to leave a gap. Does anyone have any suggestions?