Recent content by stevesparkes

1. stevesparkes

Red sea Algae Control test kit & Phosphate X Reducer.

Better safe I guess. Thanks for your reply.
  2. stevesparkes

Red sea Algae Control test kit & Phosphate X Reducer.

Morning all, I've got an algae problem. I've invested in the Red Sea Algue Control kit as well as the Phosphate Reducer. My question is can I use Chemipure Elite at the sometime as using the Red Sea course or should I complete the Red Sea course first. The Red Sea Phosphate Reducer says not...
  3. stevesparkes

brown & green algae in new tanks

re: brown & green algae in new tanks lol, cheers fella its never straight forward is it.
  4. stevesparkes

re: brown & green algae in new tanks Cheers Glenn would Emerald crabs eat snails?
  5. stevesparkes

re: brown & green algae in new tanks Me again. So out of interest what's best with respects to CUC. Just snails, just hermits or both. I appreciate this is properly very personal with respects to preference but interested to know who's having with what. I'm having problems with slight...
  6. stevesparkes

To anyone lurking in the RSM Club

Hi all still here but lurking in the background. :) Sold my RSM :( wasn’t allowed two aquariums but the Aquareef 300 is progressing slowly. As I was lurking and came across this post just thought I’d say Hi. Steve
  7. stevesparkes

It started with an RSM130D - Upgrading to the AquaReef 300

So far so good, just thought I'd share some photos. Cheers.
  8. stevesparkes

It started with an RSM130D - Upgrading to the AquaReef 300

Hi all,   As some of you know I’ve been keen to take my marine keeping to the next level. After a huge amount of looking around and comparing other set-ups with the RSM250 I’ve decided to buy the AquaReef 300. The RSM250 is a beautiful looking aquarium but there is more to marine keeping than...
  9. stevesparkes

Hello - it's been long time.

Cheers guys.
  10. stevesparkes

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Just wanted to add the latest photo of my tank. Hope you like it. I'm really pleased with how it's looking. Had a bad couple months at the beginning of the year but glad to say back on top of things again. The new tanks been shelved due to lack of funds so focusing on the RSM 130D.
  11. stevesparkes

Hello - it's been long time.

It's been a long time, just popping by to say Hi. Hope all is good with everybody else.
  12. stevesparkes

Storing live rock

Cheers thanks for the reply's.
  13. stevesparkes

Storing live rock

Hi guys,   I’ve not been on here much but I do have a question I could do with some advice with.   I want to collect together some live rock over a period of 2 or 3 months so I can hopefully get some good pieces and build my perfect rockscape.   I was going to keep in salt water with...
  14. stevesparkes

Steve's RSM 130D

I wish I knew where I could buy dry reef rock, you could rockscape until your harts content. All the LFS in my area tend to sell live rock. I'm hoping to get a new larger aquarium and would love to play with dry rockscapes before really getting started. Real sorry to hear your tank didn't...
  15. stevesparkes

RSM Owners Nature/Wildlife Pictures, Etc.

Great photo's that tree is fantastic a photographers dream. Love the steam shots to, looks like a lovely destination. That's a big swarm of bee's great photo.