Recent content by snelly50

1. snelly50

might be in need of new lights.. Aquaticlife G12 issues....

Maybe Rick will give us a deal two 240's and one DM-155e (with brackets of coarse)
  2. snelly50

Ro/di

Do you guys use the Uniseals from BRS? They look pretty cool ? After looking at all the setups I decided to go with the external pump also. Thanks for all you help and info.
  3. snelly50

Ro/di

what's the size and name of the external pumps on ur setups ? We are thinking of using a submersible pump for circulating the water and to pump out the SW too. Any ideas ? Order the BRS 5 stage. Should be here right after Christmas. The water hook is right behind the unit do it should...
  4. snelly50

Ro/di

Snelly40 is my son. We are actually installing the unit in his garage. Got the shelving and trash cans this morning. I'll order the RO unit today and work on the PVC connections later this week. Time for some football now
  5. snelly50

Ro/di

it will be…..with your help !!:hammerhea
  6. snelly50

Ro/di

I'm basically going to copy lcstorc's system but with 32 gallon Brute trash cans. Gravity feed is the easy way to go I think. Buying the shovels, trash can, and PVC in the morning. Thanks for all the advice. I'll post pics after
  7. snelly50

Ro/di

I was gonna post a pic of a water change system that I'm going to try to duplicate....when I realized it was "Goma's" setup. Lol. Looks nice
  8. snelly50

Ro/di

Ok great. I couldn't tell for sure if they were "food grade".
  9. snelly50

Ro/di

Ok I'm going with the BRS 5 Stage systems…it looks great. I'm trying to locate food grade containers. 32 gal I think are about the right size. It will be supporting 2 tanks…. a 125 and a 50 gal. Do you think 32 gal would be big enough? One for fresh water and one for mixing salt water ...
  10. snelly50

Ro/di

Yea I like his site a lot. I used it when I attempted to built my own sump .... It failed miserably. The BRS looks great and ur right about the TDS meter and flush bypass. I'm comparing the Spectrapure too
  11. snelly50

Ro/di

Has anyone looked at Melev's RO/DI systems?
  12. snelly50

New Overflow and Sump

lol exactly...I lowered the overflow last night...must have been a brain fart ..thanks
  13. snelly50

New Overflow and Sump

Thanks for the reply guys. I removed one of the powerheads and figured the small hole between the chambers might be a safety net. I also cut a hole in the crate and now the return flows into the main tank. I have noticed the the surface of the main tank is not being skimmed because the...
  14. snelly50

New Overflow and Sump

I finally added a Aqueon Proflex Sump and an Lifereef overflow to my RSM 130. I have the overflow in the back chamber and the return goes into the main tank. The question is have is.....If the grate going to the back chamber gets clogged I could overflow my tank. I was thinking of drilling...
  15. snelly50

RSM 130 Hood Schematics

I'm an electrical engineer....I work for the Light Rail