Recent content by smoreau1

1. smoreau1

Seb's new Reefer 250 set up

Thanks guys, I'm picking up an mp10wqd and a bubble magus curve 5 tonight and my sicce syncra 3 will be here on Monday. Now I need to start looking for a heater, sand and live rock but I have no idea yet on what to get (I know I like white better than black). Sent from my iPhone using...
  2. smoreau1

Ok, today I'm getting cold feet. I've been reading everything on the net for the pass two weeks and didn't find what I was looking for. Can someone with a reefer 250 get in touch with me please? Still wondering what to get. After all that reading I thought I knew but now I need someone who...
  3. smoreau1

Also I was wondering something: Should I cycle my tank with or without the sump and skimmer? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. smoreau1

Would the Bubble Magus 3.5 be enough for the reefer 250 or should I go with the Bubble Magus curve 5? Not planning on upgrading tank any time soon but I'm thinking a little bigger couldn't hurt. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. smoreau1

Awesome videos. Now I think that the RO/DI unit will be the first thing I buy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. smoreau1

Great post, thanks nanoreefing4fun. What about the RO/DI pump? Do I really need? Also it seems that the more you pay for your RO/DI, the less water you waste. I'm I right? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. smoreau1

Thank you for all the great comments, so I'll get my water tested first and we'll go from there. Now I did some research and I'm thinking of getting: Bubble Magus Curve 5 Eheim compact + 3000 or Jebao DCT3000 Any thoughts? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. smoreau1

I'm definitely going to take my time and wait until I get back. Is RO/DI a must? If so, what should I be look for? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. smoreau1

Hello everyone, after spending a couple months looking for a used RSM 130D with all accessories for around $750, I found a deal a couldn't pass on a brand new Red Sea Reefer 250. The guys at Eheim bought it to compare it to their new plug and play system (coming out in May) which btw look...
  10. smoreau1

Welcome to the RSM club forum!

Hello everyone, I few years ago I bought a 7.5 gallons reef from someone online and it was the best thing ever. Unfortunately, I was also starting my new business and had to sell it after a couple years. Since I've been dreaming of having my own C130 (130D would do) or reefer 170 but business...
  11. smoreau1

Getting ready to get my first Red Sea Max

Hello everyone, I few years ago I bought a 7.5 gallons reef from someone online and it was the best thing ever. Unfortunately, I was also starting my new business and had to sell it after a couple years. Since I've been dreaming of having my own C130 (130D would do) or reefer 170 but business...