Recent content by smoothie

1. smoothie

ATLANTA REEF CLUB 2011 Annual February Frag Meeting

Annual February Frag meeting! - Atlanta Reef Club Forums The ARC proudly presents the 2011 Annual February Frag Meeting! This is the club's biggest event of the year, and the one everyone wants to make. If you've been meaning to come to a meeting for the first time, or just haven't...
  2. smoothie

Melanurus Wrasse

Probably one of the more bold pest eating wrasses you can get
  3. smoothie

Looking for Goby / Blenny Suggestions

Neon and tailspot
  4. smoothie

Another dead diamond sifter

What substrate are you running? What food are they surely getting in the dt? Sinking pellets?
  5. smoothie

110 Gallon Reef

That's right bring that thing to Atlanta! Great job bro
  6. smoothie

LastLocal's 14g Biocube

Very nice! Love what you've done with the place in 2 months
  7. smoothie

.Identify please,All i was told was that it was a leather.

Looks like a carnation. Nonphotosynthetic. Could be wrong. I am sleepy and haven't counted the fingers on the polyps
  8. smoothie

New to the forum...

Very nice. Welcome! Can't wait to see the pics of your progress
  9. smoothie

Worth Buying ??

Great if you have a high nutrient low light system such as carnations under t5's etc. The need to be fed so if you have a popular mixed reef then add something like oyster eggs or marine snaow to add. Be sure to up the water changes and skimmer
  10. smoothie

What is this?

Guessing small lta as well unless you had a purple tube nem you didn't know about and it died or jumped tube. Can you post a pic showing it's mouth?
  11. smoothie

Eric's 300 Gallon Build

That thing is just lovely
  12. smoothie

My Tank at Home...

What he said. How old is the setup?
  13. smoothie

RG's 209 Oceanic dt

Yeah I am still a slack jerk. Been working ALOT, but the restaurant is doing good. Have a buch of sps frags turning into colonies in a buddies tank waiting on me. The zoas, softies and lps in my vho tank are thriving. Just need to let the grass go for a week on my next day off (which is in 2...
  14. smoothie

RG's 209 Oceanic dt

Great to hear. Now just waiting on the post about what your wife really wanted. Oh you know it's gonna be a doozy if she picked that thing up for ya
  15. smoothie

Yellow Tang - Red Blotchy Spots During Cupramine Treatment

Tank is to small for either tang much less both. The stress from that will cause them to not be able to fight off ich. Copper is harsh on tangs. I would really up the feedings with vitamins added and up the water changes to keep the tang healthy and stop the cupramine