Recent content by shark32

1. shark32

What fish for FOWLR

, Good Luck!
  2. shark32

What fish for FOWLR

I have a 125 gallon FOWLR and my One Spot Foxface looks huge in there! I think a full grown one would be too big for a 65. I also have a 2 1/2, maybe 3 inch blue jaw trigger fish. He is very small and from what I have been researching (he is my newest fish) they are very slow growers. You...
  3. shark32

My 650L mixed reef

Beautiful pics of your fish as always! is that a twinspot yellow hogfish in you 8th pic? Just curious if it is and how yours behaves. I have one for about 3 years and he was great in the beginning, very peaceful w/ everything. All of a sudden, a few months ago he became an absolute terror...
  4. shark32

A Picture A Day......

My Starry Blenny, Neptune, was actually letting me take his pic! this is my ULTRA shy, one spot rabbitfish, Bugsy: and this is Pearl, my tank bred pearly jawfish:
  5. shark32

MatroxD mad 180 build thread..

Tank looks beautiful!
  6. shark32

A Picture A Day......

Thx Pat! He hid in the sand for about 5 days and when he popped out he was eating stuff off the rocks like crazy and when I fed the tank, he ate the mysis/ LRS mix! I hope he does well!
  7. shark32

A Picture A Day......

My newest fish, Sigmond:
  8. shark32

What type of pistol shrimp?

I came across a rather peculiar situation, my mud shrimp has caverns all over one side of the tank. I noticed awhile ago, one of my pistol shrimps live with him in his tunnels. Now the weird part, I haven't seen my purple firefish for a couple of days and was kind of getting a little worried...
  9. shark32

Patrick's RSM C-250

Awesome clam! Our kids are never too young to intoduce them into the fish keeping world!
  10. shark32

A relaxing five minutes

WOW! That is awesome!
  11. shark32

Buckshot and Snowflake Extreme Clownfish

Beautiful looking clowns! Good luck w/ them!
  12. shark32

A Picture A Day......

A few more pics:
  13. shark32

The Stony Shallows

Beautiful new tank! Lots of luck with it! And your clam is a beauty! Hope little Iggy is still doing well!
  14. shark32

A Picture A Day......

Some pics of my fish:
  15. shark32

GlennF's reefing heaven!

You have a gorgeous tank! I love all the different fish!