3. SantaMonicaHelp

GlennF's reefing heaven!

Beautiful stuff! Keep it up! -Kamran
  4. SantaMonicaHelp

Tank turned 49 this year

Great stuff, Paul! I especially like the white worm video! -Kamran
  5. SantaMonicaHelp

Reefing a RedSea (RedSea Reefer 170)

I think the tank looks good so far. I like the clowns, too. I hope they turn out to be alright... -Kamran
  6. SantaMonicaHelp

Newbie - Red Sea Reefer 350 with SAPPHIRE SUMP 34 - TRIGGER SYSTEMS

Congratulations on starting your first tank, Noam! Remember that there's always useful information to be found on this forum. -Kamran
  7. SantaMonicaHelp

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the forum, CaringRat! It's good to see a fellow bird lover! -Kamran
  8. SantaMonicaHelp

Clown fish and leather coral

Nice pics! I think they look good together, personally. :) -Kamran
  9. SantaMonicaHelp

Tank turned 49 this year

I'm impressed and delighted that this thread has gone on for nearly a decade. Is this still the same tank as the beginning? Nice pipefish, by the way. Always a joy to see those. -Kamran
  10. SantaMonicaHelp

What's going on in Italy this week?

TIME TO COME BACK! Well folks, my time here in Santa Monica Filtration and in L.A. is about to end because it's October and I have to come back home, as I said in my first post. I had a great time here, it was a beautiful experience and I met a lot of kind and special people that I won't...
  11. SantaMonicaHelp

SLOW FISH: A FISHY EXPERIENCE! Today I will talk about an international event that takes places every two years in Genoa (the same city of the biggest Italian aquarium, remember?): Slow Fish. That's an ongoing campaign that works to protect water resources, marine ecosystems and small-scale...
  12. SantaMonicaHelp

A NEW TROPICAL FISH IN ITALIAN SEAS I still remember the first time I saw a lionfish: I was 13 years old and I was snorkeling with my sister in the clear Red Sea when I saw this fish swimming not too far from me. I admit that was really scary! But I also think that this fish is one of the most...
  13. SantaMonicaHelp

A SUPER CAR WITH AN AQUARIUM? Today I will talk about a curiosity from the cars' world...a new kind of electric and luxurious Italian supercar, the Frangivento Asfane Charlotte Roadster, which has a real aquarium inside! This car can accelerate from 0-60 mph in under three seconds, has two...
  14. SantaMonicaHelp

MURANO, LAND OF GLASSMAKERS Everybody in the world knows Venice, the city on the water, but what about Murano? Murano is a district of Venice and it's composed by seven islands. It is famous for his very ancient art: the glass making, which has specialized in fancy glasswares for centuries...
  15. SantaMonicaHelp

My clams

Nice clams! :) -Paola