Recent content by rkplucker

1. rkplucker

75 tank and stand... South Jersey, Philly area

Did you ever sell this tank? If so, would you consider selling the tank only?
  2. rkplucker

Inreef.com

I just wanted to bump up this thread and also add what a great experience it was ordering from Joe at Inreef.com. After he responded to a post where I was looking for a retro - I ordered a 175MH retro and he even threw in some freebies! The ballast blew within minutes of wiring it up but Joe...
  3. Fox Coral

Fox Coral

4. Clown Peeking

Clown Peeking

5. Carribean D. Sanctithomae

Carribean D. Sanctithomae

My New Beauties!
  6. rkplucker

Black/Dark Purple slime algea

I agree with all the above but there is one snail that will eat that - Cerith snails.
  7. rkplucker

New RBTA

WOW! Something to look forward to... LOL BoomerD - your tank is beautiful! The RBTA is for my husband, he is a huge anemone fan and has been wanting one for a while now. I'm sure he would love it if it takes over our tank. And from what you guys say... it may just happen!
  8. RBTA

RBTA

New RBTA - Day 3
  9. rkplucker

New RBTA

Just wanted to show off... this has been in the tank 3 days now...
  10. rkplucker

something on my clam

Hey Mike, I've got several of those myself. They are some type of worm. I'll have to go back and find it again. Ugly but harmless.
  11. rkplucker

90 Gallon'ers!!!! Your Mh Advice Needed

http://www.hamiltontechnology.com/ I have been very happy with mine - I have 175's over a 65 gallon.
  12. rkplucker

Live Phyto For Sale/Trade

I'm culturing live phytoplankton (100% Nannochloropsis ) and I've got more than I can use. So I'm selling 16 oz bottles for $5.00 a bottle (plus shipping if necessary). Or definitely willing to trade for frags... make me an offer... -Kim :D
  13. rkplucker

WTB - 175 MH Retro

Thanks, I will do that!
  14. rkplucker

WTB - 175 MH Retro

Just as the subject says. Looking for a 175 retro - don't care if it's elec. or magnetic. Don't need a reflector either.
  15. Friends?

Friends?

The plate coral and BTA are actually reaching to each other and look like they are holding hands - Very Strange!