Recent content by retang

1. retang

Red Dragon

PM sent
  2. retang

Mixing Tangs?

I know they say body type makes a difference and it certainly does indeed however it is also the space you have for them to live and hiding spaces- rocks etc... I have many tangs all together- Bariene, purple, hippo, orange shoulder, achilles, two yellows, sailfin, kole,blonde naso- they are...
  3. retang

Ultra Rare Ruby Red Rhizotrochus!!!

do u still have these?
  4. retang

I am sorry I only have one frag of two polyps left presently. I have sold the rest.... Regina

I am sorry I only have one frag of two polyps left presently. I have sold the rest.... Regina
  5. retang

65 gallon drilled aquarium stand and top

65 gal aquarium drilled with over flows 36x18x25 comes with danner pump 750gph with berlin style sump with sock also a marineland pro series in sump protein skimmer, 2 maxi-jet power heads one 400 and one 600 also comes with a wood stand and canopy hood with two 65 watt compact florescent bulbs...
  6. retang

Two high pressure precision dosing pumps for sale

where are you located?
  7. retang

Video and Pics Bluespot Breeding Behavior

How beautiful...
  8. retang

zoa for 600 dollars!!!??

wow thats what I sell mine for is $20 each group frag lol I have to say mine are alot nicer.. hehehehe
  9. retang

For the Fashionable Hermit Crabs....

How cool is that... wow
  10. retang

More pics of frags & coral

Here are some more pics. txt me for more information on frags Blastos $40 Bleeding apple scolymia $140 Orange caps med $15 & large $20 Pastel favia 3 heads for $35 I also have cut to order Chalices- Miami hurricane, 24K gold, Silver light Mycidium, tropical paradice, red lava...
  11. retang

CORAL FRAGS of all kinds

I need to get rid of some frags to make money for new tank purchase. I have numerous zoas & palys, sps, & LPS lmk if you like anything Mohawk frags $3/polyp Brown ice zoas WYSIWYG $15 Captain america $15 per polyp Deep water red hornets frags $20 Fruitloops $5/polyp Message me, I will...
  12. retang

I'M looking for Achilles acanthurus

I have one in my 220, it is about 4in and eats like a little hog. I paid $140 someone couldnt keep it because it fought with one of their fish. I am very happy with it and always wanted one. I have had it for over a month, gets along with 4 other tangs... Bariene, Blond Naso, Hippo, Yellow.
  13. retang

Cheapest Zoanthids?

coral fanatics has reasonable prices in my experience
  14. retang

carrot cake favia

Price drop $40--- + shipping.......