Recent content by reefersfun

1. reefersfun

Tunze 6100 with Tunze rock $120 shipped

I have a used but great condition Tunze 6100 for sale. I will throw in the Tunze rock (the powerhead fits inside this rock and is hidden underneath. This allows you to use the powerhead without having to see it.) $120 for both shipped to your door. Will also trade for large black ocellaris pair.
  2. reefersfun

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

One of Doni's B grades Click to view Paired with one of my Onyx offspring, Love at first bite.
  3. reefersfun

Stormtroopers/ Gladiators Ocellaris variants Bonded pr from C-Quest

I have a pair of Ocellaris Variants that were C-Quest Broodstock. These are a mated pair bought directly from C-Quest. They have not spawned for me. I have had them for about 6 months. I have heard them called Stormtroopers and gladiators. Whatever they are they are very different and quite...
  4. reefersfun

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Doni where are you posting high bids daily?
  5. reefersfun

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Hmmm now I'm bummed, Most likely because of thier relationship? I like the snow/ onyx prospects though. :clink:
  6. reefersfun

Double post
  7. reefersfun

Doni any update on when the snowcasso/snowcasso offspring might be available? How are they doing? What did you end up getting as a result? I know you had mentioned some platinums taking shape.
  8. reefersfun

Mated breeding pair of clowns for sale

How much are you looking to get? Will you ship? Any pics?
  9. reefersfun

WTB Older Doni's Clowns- Picasso

Picasso, snowcasso and B's Please PM ONLY if you have any for sale. Thanks, Jeff
  10. reefersfun

Got my first Gigantea

I fould this rather large purple gig locally. Its been in captivity for some time and quickly acclimated. My Onyx have been parked in it since day one. This is a spawning pair that I got about about the same time. Will the anemone upset their egg laying cycle? I know the move will just wondering...
  11. reefersfun

Platinum Percula For Sale

Give it time, they'll be fine.
  12. reefersfun

5" black tang for sale

I think he's in alaska
  13. reefersfun

VOTING - July 2010 POTM

Me niether looks like I uploaded to the wrong section, maybe next time.
  14. reefersfun

VOTING - July 2010 POTM

I did upload but wasn't entered???