Recent content by ReefConstrictor

1. R

"Purifying" Small Piece of Live Rock

You can buy individual peices of some dead rock from BRS. Or at least you use to be able too.
  2. R

New to RS from PA

You are correct psu4me. Gotta love the snow. More time to tinker and enjoy the tanks :)
  3. R

New to RS from PA

Very cool. Sounds interesting. I am from pottstown.
  4. R

Pod Condo Questions

Tisbae copepods
  5. R

Water storage container

Well I finally ordered a RODI unit after countless trips to the LFS. Now I just need a good container to mix and temporally store it. I was using 5 gal buckets before but am looking for something around 20 gallons. I don't really have room for a 55 drum. Vertical is better then horizontal in my...
  6. R

ID please

Either way man I would deff try to remove them. IMO could over take your tank
  7. R

Vitamin C dosing for Zoas/Palys

So following this. Both my reefs are probably 50% palys and zoos. I don't blame you for loving the color combinations. Plz keep us updated
  8. R

New LFS!

Where is this at
  9. R

Identify this Acan Please..!!

Must of got it at petco. +1 over priced
  10. R

How do I build a frag shelf on the back of my tank?

I try to stay away from suction cups. They can't hold as much weight and eventually stop working.
  11. R

chinese 120watt leds

Bump. I was looking into getting the full spectrum one. Can't find par readings on them.
  12. R

Snail I'd. Maybe eating coral?

Sorry for crappy phone pic
  13. R

Snail I'd. Maybe eating coral?

I found this snail in the middle of a patch of zoos. Not sure what he was doing must of came on some LR from the LFS probably have like 10 of them. Shall I remove or keep?
  14. R

Who you callin' shrimp?

I want it. Glad they didn't kill it tho