Recent content by reef fanatic

1. R

My boy is 11 months old today

Congrats....my wife is preggo with our 2nd child due in late August. It is such a wonderful thing, and every day seems to be better than the previous if you can believe it. Scott
  2. R

WTB: candy stripe basslet

i missed this reply, yes I have tried them and they havent seen any lately. Thanks for the reply
  3. R

Micromussa Pics!!!

nice micros, too bad I am busy still trying to get a good acan collection to be getting micro's too
  4. R

to feed or not feed (target) Acans

that is the question..... I have had several Acans ( echin. and lords) for about 6 months or so and am wondering if they really need target feeding to grow/reproduce. I have 3 frags of lords and 3 frags of echinata. I just wanted some of the others experiences. For the first 4+ months I...
  5. R

noone told me buying a house was this stressful!!!

Just be glad you have the position to haggle mn, when I bought our house here in D.C. area 3-4 years ago you better have offered more than the ask price or 3 other people beat you to it. And also if your realtor didn't show you the house the day it listed, it was already sold. It was...
  6. R

Ummm... is this what I think it is?

I agree Gina, it is hard and mps made a logical explanation to me. I only know the second one, cause I have one, and that type of favia is still somewhat rare.
  7. R

Ummm... is this what I think it is?

#2 is favia speciosa I think, still an awesome coral
  8. R

What the F@#*!!

one that would eat the crabs and not the corals.......seems risky at best to me.
  9. R

Post Your Awesome Favia Here!

Is this a favia, i think it is but always seem to be unsure...lol. VaReefman, this is the one I was telling you I was trying to ID. Whatever it is I love the color or blue and burgundy
  10. R

Post Your Awesome Favia Here!

niiiiceee, i will have to snap a couple of mine
  11. R

Welcome to "Cherry Pickin'!"

also called a black fin coral goby, Paragobiodon lacunicolus. I just wonder if it is a polyp nipper though
  12. R

well still no luck. I have a couple of leads and my LFS is looking. Several on line sources have told me to try closer to spring and they should be more plentiful as well as easier to ship. I will let everyone know if I find one. Any others? Thanks to all, Scott
  13. R

I am looking for a liopropoma carmabi / candy stripe basslet. If you have one or know where I can get one, please let me know. Thanks, Scott sherndon613@aol.com