Recent content by Raf

1. Raf

Great Barrier Reef corals and fish

yeah, hence my problem... :)
  2. Raf

I guess I am on my own here... back to the books ;)
  3. Raf

Hi Guys and Gals :) Anyone been to the Great Barrier Reef of Australia OR have books on it that detail some of the fish species and coral species that inhabit it? In terms of fish, I am looking for the more common ones found in stores, so like which chromis, damsels, anthias, angel...
  4. Raf

Priming filter....grrrrrrrrr!

ok guys, found the online manual......must say this filter needs to many tools to be simply primed...grrrrrrrrr.....
  5. Raf

Priming filter....grrrrrrrrr!

Does anyone own or know how to prime an Eheim Wet / Dry External Filter 2227 ??? OR Where to download a manual(I have been looking) thanks a heap if you can help!!!!!
  6. Raf

My 220 Gallon FOWLR - updated pics

wow, thanks guys :) the aquascaping was done by Diana, she has the eye for it. As for the sand, it keeps clean. there is lots of flow so nothing ever settles plus the lights are not too powerful, hence the algae in minimized. Also, the queen coris wrasse likes to dig so it keep the...
  7. Raf

Got some overflow plumbing questions

Yes, glue the elbow and use teflon tape on the threaded end of the lockline. The overflow will most likely be noisy the way you have it now....a durso would work better IF you have the room for it. :)
  8. Raf

Diana's 90 Gallon Reef - updated pics

Just a few pics to show the progress in my 90. I have almost gotten rid of the diatoms *crosses fingers*.... thank you phosban reactor. Cheers :) -Diana
  9. Raf

My 220 Gallon FOWLR - updated pics

Here are some shots of my saltwater fish only with liverock. The most recent addition was the Blue Line angel, and he was still a tad shy during the photo shoot. Diana was kind enough to take these pics. :) Full tank: Cute pic: Lining up for thier din din! Puffy...
  10. Raf

VOTING! December '07 Photo Contest~

Congrats to both of you! :) Raf
  11. Raf

Omg!!!!!

yes, a type of reactor to store a type of bacteria. But there are countless supplements that also come along for the ZeoVit ride. My friend uses it and I must say, it is a science, not an easy fix at all..... ;)
  12. Raf

December '07 Photo Contest

um? where is the voting at???
  13. Raf

Omg!!!!!

Sunday photo session :) - zeovit.com You must see this !! - zeovit.com :bugout:
  14. Raf

Our 90 Gal Reef redone

thx :) here is the thread on our 90 gallon before: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/reef-chronicles/16107-dianas-90-gallon-reef-merge.html the tank is a standard 90 gal 48" x18" x 24" ;)