PSU4ME's latest activity

• PSU4ME
    PSU4ME replied to the thread Blue's 180 Mixed Reef.
    That’s great news!!! I rented a uhaul van when I got mine, just worked out easier with the space unless you have an 8’ truck bed...
  • PSU4ME
    PSU4ME replied to the thread GlennF's reefing heaven!.
    Colors are awesome!
  • PSU4ME
    PSU4ME reacted to glennf's post in the thread GlennF's reefing heaven! with Like Like.
    Nothing to wish for i guest.
  • PSU4ME
    Ha I hear you and 70 days is a long time, I’m playing Monday morning QB here!! I love sand wrasses too much to not have sand.
  • PSU4ME
    Outstanding!!! Remind me again of what you’re doing for rock? If I did mine over again I’d get the tank running with water, get KP...
  • PSU4ME
    PSU4ME replied to the thread PSU’s Peninsula.
    Not too bad actually as I’ve been doing the water changes but I need to give the carx a good cleaning and refill
  • PSU4ME
    PSU4ME reacted to glennf's post in the thread The EZ2Goreef, 50G of simplicity with Like Like.
    The tank is literally build as a freshwater tank with 5 glass plates and nothing else. Dimensions: 116x40x44cm Technique: powerfilter...
  • PSU4ME
    PSU4ME replied to the thread A Picture A Day.......
    One day this guy just lost an arm but it looks like it’s healing!
    • 0F8B5E49-451E-4F9D-A5F6-6124DE2216BD.jpeg
  • PSU4ME
    PSU4ME reacted to glennf's post in the thread GlennF's reefing heaven! with Like Like.
    These corals recovered completely and are now in full growth. This was the starting point:
  • PSU4ME
    PSU4ME replied to the thread PSU’s Peninsula.
    Moving back into reef season soon, summer is drying up, literally!
  • PSU4ME
    PSU4ME reacted to Blue Space's post in the thread PSU’s Peninsula with Like Like.
    That tank is really looking good, mate! Love the crabs on the nem!!
  • PSU4ME
    PSU4ME replied to the thread Nobby's S-650.
    That’s great, will be awaiting photos!!
  • PSU4ME
    PSU4ME reacted to DaveK's post in the thread Help My Silicone Is Dying with Like Like.
    I don't think you have a serious issue. Yes, there does seem to be some separation along the edges where the silicone is very thin, but...
  • PSU4ME
    PSU4ME reacted to DaveK's post in the thread Steve's LEDs with Like Like.
    Hi, This thread is about 6 years old, so I don't think you'll get a reply. You might do better asking your question as a new post, and...
  • PSU4ME
    PSU4ME reacted to bradychen's post in the thread Steve's LEDs with Like Like.
    Hi kikolool, were you able to solve your issue with this approach? I also felt my led is very noise, and would like to see if I can...