3. P

OT: Word Relation Game

Pot Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  4. P

Bearing Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  5. P

Why ReefSanctuary?

I also agree. After being out of the hobby for 15 years. I have learned a lot here. Paul Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  6. P

Why ReefSanctuary?

Mmmmmmmm oh my word. ;) Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  7. P

My first aquarium (20 gallon)

I do like your rock work. Do I see a reef wall in the making? Whoops sorry. I do like your setup. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  8. P

Hair Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  9. P

Coralline algae scrapings question

cool. Do you notice any growth any other place but the rock? Paul
  10. P

RO unit into Calcium Reactor

I wound up using the spray bar water feed from my Marineland HOB. It moves some serious water through it. I half assed hooked it up tonight with crush coral in it. Just to find out the elbow for the return has a small leak. That's OK I took it apart and glued the elbow in place. With no valve...
  11. P

Sorry I thought that was a given. That's the easy part. LOL My question still stands on how much pressure needs to be pumped in. AS a closed loop the system cancels its self out on the positive and negative side of the loop. Now I have a outlet drilled and tapped it allows water to flow. But to...
  12. P

Please help ID?

I've been off line for a while. Thanks for your help. When I purchased it at the frag show in Road Island in May. The seller had used a generic name of lemmon tree something or other and yes it is a SPS. Unfortunatly I only have my phone to take pics so I will try again. Paul
  13. P

I figured out something that might work. There is a spray bar on my HOB if I tap into that it may give me enough pressure. But what I don't understand is how can you get circulation when the positive side and negative side will eventually cancel itself out wont it? Wont the amount of water...
  14. P

Thank you. I was hoping I could get away with the gravity feed. As I don't have a sump setup at this point. Bummer....... Now as the side to tap my return tubing on the reactor? The positive side of the reactor in other words the positive side of the pump or the negative side out of the reactor...
  15. P

Hi all. I've been trying to make my own calcium reactor out of an old clear canister from my old ro unit. I think I have the basics down but have some questions. I am hoping that someone with the knowledge of calcium reactors can please help me. I have never seen a reactor in person so I'm...