Recent content by Pancho75

1. Pancho75

Pancho’s Reef S-500 Roller Coaster

It is been a while since I posted anything, my reef was quite okish, for a while until a had a combo of my messing with the DOS dosing system, totally screwing it up and a little health hiccup, I had vertigo, so the reef went unattended for a couple of months. As you can imagine, I had a...
  2. Pancho75

Nobby's S-650

All the best my friend, good luck with the moving.
  3. Pancho75

Thanks my friend, I did need the break.
  4. Pancho75

This week I am on vacations with the family kn Puerto Vallarta and took some sunset pics.
  5. Pancho75

Well, it took only 4 years to for my clownfish to host one of my anemones…. these guys are weird.
  6. Pancho75

After many weeks I finally managed to reduce alk from 11 down to 7.5 - 8.0 without losing more coral. The tank is looking good and colors are raising.
  7. Pancho75

Nobby's S-650

Never seen it before, are you going to try it?
  8. Pancho75

Blue's 180 Mixed Reef

Progress is evident my friend.
  9. Pancho75

Blue's 180 Mixed Reef

Good progress my friend, I believe the planning and construction phases are most exciting ones. Keep it up!
  10. Pancho75

I am a happy to be part of the family.

Welcome to RS!
  11. Pancho75

Thank you amigo, I’ll be drinking tequila in a few minutes. :D We did not used a trap, we took the rocks out to uncover his tunnels and catch it with nets, old fashion way! We knew it was a pistol shrimp and not a mantis. :rocket:
  12. Pancho75

Buying a used Black Sea 500 Max- any pitfalls?

They are the same model.
  13. Pancho75

During the past couple of months I also introduced a diamond goby and a watchman goby. The idea was to keep the substrate clean. However they went to live together with the pistol shrimp I bought about two years ago, it seems they were having a love triangle…. lol I suspect the shrimp hunted...
  14. Pancho75

Buying a used Black Sea 500 Max- any pitfalls?

Hello, the RSM S-500 is a great tank, if it was properly maintained you will not regret it. I have the same model in white. As for the pumps in the back, they are in saltwater, you will see it once you have the tank. You can download the assembly instructions from redseafish.com
  15. Pancho75

I hear you! Low Mg was one of the things I had to battle for the last couple of months, but trying to stay positive. :clink: