Recent content by OzReef

1. O

Where to buy water?

All I use is Rain Water, thats what my house runs on. I have had no problems. Once you buy the tank, plumb it into your roof system it's all free :)
  2. O

My Nem is back

A placed a Green Bubble Tip in my tank about 6 weeks ago, he was doing fine for about a week then he disappeared. While doing a water change I moved which rocks I could and poked my fingers all over the larger rocks looking for him. No where to be found. and yesterday out he comes, he is...
  3. O

Automatic Fish Feeders

Does anyone know of any good Auto Fish Feeders ??? Thank You
  4. O

Anemones Nocturnal ????

Hi, Not sure on what Anemone it is but it defiantly enjoys lights out. I am currently running 3 40W T8 lights but have T5's due in the next couple days. Water flow never changes it's just the lights, This one seems very nocturnal. Thanks
  5. O

Anemones Nocturnal ????

Are all Anemones Nocturnal ?? mine seems to thrive and enlarge when the lights go out, Lights on she is half the size. Thanks.
  6. O

A quick one on Lights T5 or T8 ???

Whats better for corals/anenomes ect. A T5 at 28W or T8 at 40W ???? all this light stuff is confusing. Thank You
  7. O

ID this Pic, Please.

Thanks, yep those other pictures look identical to whats in my tank. Thanks.
  8. O

ID this Pic, Please.

Need help on an ID for this. Thank You.
  9. O

My First Marine Tank, Pic.

Cycle is complete, starting to add Fish.
  10. O

Skimmers ???

If possible, sorry to take up your time as this has probably been asked before. Can someone tell me "basically" what a Protein Skimmer does ?? I'm currently running 2 filters. A "Canister filter" and a "Trickle Filter" I would like to have Fish, Live Rock and Corals. My stupid...
  11. O

How much to Feed, 2 Fish

Thanks for the Info, I just found out the Picasoe should be fed 2-3 times a day. I don't really want to feed him McDonalds 3 times a day. I will look for some other types of foods. So is the general rule with most fish feed until they are no longer interested ?
  12. O

Australia

Thanks Guys, im From the South West of Western Australia. I will post some pics for sure.
  13. O

How much to Feed, 2 Fish

Hi, I currently have 2 fish in my tank, One is a small Juv. Korean Angel (about 1.5 inches) The other is a Picasoe Trigger, (about 4 inches) The angel grazes on alge most of the time when flakes are added he takes maybe 2 good sized flakes, then ignores any others. He won't touch the...
  14. O

Tank Noises

My tank is currently cycling with live rock. On one of the live rocks is a quite large Sea Urchin. During the night quite loud "clicking" noises come from the tank. Best way to describe the noise is someone clicking there fingers really loud. It only happens at night, if I turn the lights...
  15. O

Australia

Hey, Im from Australia. I am starting a Reef set up in a 75 Gallon tank. I have purchased 10kg (22lbs) of Live Rock from the "Great Barrier Reef" Queensland, Australia. Lets hope it turns out good.