Recent content by Orvin Farmer

1. Red/Orange Mushroom

Red/Orange Mushroom

Red/Orange Mushroom under MH lights, this is a prelude to the other pic with them under the actinics. Also before division.
  2. Red/Orange Mushrooms

Red/Orange Mushrooms

This red/orange Mushroom has gon through quite the transformation from one to 4 in just a matter of weeks...this pic shows part of the division (under actinics) NO PIC ENHANCMENTS! judt the way it looks.
  3. Orvin Farmer

This is what happens!!!

B4T, you are correct 2 Yellow and 2 Purple Tangs ( had three yellow, but one was to stink'in mean, traded him off for a coral) Lets put it this way it is very, very intertaining. One of the Purple tangs (Harry) is the dominant one of them all, he gets Half of the tank. All of the rest, get...
  4. Orvin Farmer

Gina, I found the pics SEE OTHER THREAD

Witful that is the one...
  5. Orvin Farmer

Gina, I found the pics SEE OTHER THREAD

SEE Thread: This is what happens...
  6. Orvin Farmer

This is what happens!!!

Here is the critters, fish, corals, etc...
  7. Orvin Farmer

This is what happens!!!

Well ya see its like this... When you have too many pain killers for an abcesed tooth you tend to forget a few things...like resizing pictures and then forgeting to attach them to the post...SORRY I wii try again...no promises tho. Wish me luck...lol here it goes...
  8. Orvin Farmer

This is what happens!!!

And a closer view of some of its inhabitants:
  9. Orvin Farmer

This is what happens!!!

Here is the tank as of a couple weeks ago almost 1 year latter.
  10. Orvin Farmer

This is what happens!!!

This is for all of you new to the reefing life and even for those that are not so new to the life of the reef tank. Pic #1 This is my tank as of Aug 15, 2003...
  11. Orvin Farmer

Holy Cow! What is this?

I would have never thought of the water change...great idea. I had a love fest go on in my tank not to long ago. The snails were spearm'n and egg'n beyond belief.. and to join in on all of the fun I do believe that every bristle worm in tank either was sperm'n or egg'n right along with them...
  12. Orvin Farmer

New tank inhabitance

Oh and that Manderin fish BEAUTIFUL!!!
  13. Orvin Farmer

New tank inhabitance

Not to be a bearerof bad news but arn't those carpets known to be fish eaters? Other than the clowns, of course. Even tho..that carpet is a very cool color, pardon the pun. lol
  14. Orvin Farmer

How many Cleaner Shrimp?

Sounds very familiar to me...I got one, then I just had to get me another. Neet little critters.
  15. Orvin Farmer

Tons of pods!! Good? Bad?

also to add just a bit...Sharks, do you know of anything about theses little monsters? Or of anything that will get them from eating my corals...or something to get rid of them compleatly without killing other tank mates?