Recent content by NoUsername2use

1. N

mysis????

ummm if you already bought the seahorses and you havent even got the tank then it wont even be cycled and those horses are going to have a good chance of not getting to try that mysis/brine, though my horses love both!!
  2. N

New

6 tanks total........ i shall post pics and details in another thread......
  3. N

75gal Seagrass/macro Pipefish tank.

awesome bubble mushrooms man ****in awesome more pics!! hi def........
  4. N

H. Comes fry

this isnt a help post........... more like an advice post............ :p
  5. N

H. Comes fry

Help! lol well i dunno about help but i havent been successful past 4 days, and i am on my 3rd batch of fry so if anyone has any experience please reply..... really need someone who has successfully raised these species or has a good idea on which direction to go with these fry as far as...
  6. N

New

lol thankx ill post pics soon
  7. N

Anybody got a clue?

that thing is sick man hoepe its no harm!
  8. N

New

Hi everyone im new here, i obviously tried to make a cool username like everyone else but you can see i got bored quickly and settled, :p I love fish and it is a rather new hobby to me, i currently have 4 fishtanks, 2 being salt and 2 being fresh, im interested in checking out the forum and...
  9. N

Fuzzy dwarf lion breeding

what happened!
  10. N

Need a species ID...

i dont know how long this thread had been active, and i preety much joined the site to reply because panmanmatt and hma seem to know alot about horses, anyway i was googling about H. Comes because i have a very healthy 2 who are eating frozen, and are breeding, and ive read so much about...