Recent content by Noaconstrictor

1. N

yellow polyps

I like how you started to cover the back walls. My goal in my mantis tank is to cover the back glass. Currently have pulsing Xenia glued on and in the future gonna add some Yellow polyps and some mushrooms out of my reef. Anything else besides GSP that would also work. ? Sorry about hijacking...
  2. N

7 month newbie update pic

What light fixture are you using. ?
  3. N

Selective coral keeping?

Glue them on the back glass of the wall. Might make a pretty background
  4. N

What is up with this guy?

I have one eat a puffer. Sad day
  5. N

Eggcrate under substrate

I used them in my mantis tank so he couldn't bury under the rocks and tip them over
  6. N

10g converting from brackish to fowler

Dude. I use to have 2 knight Gobys in my reef. I went from brackish to reef. I only have one left but if you slowly raise the sg. The knight Gobys shall live. Mine has been in 1.026 for over a year now. Good luck
  7. N

Need HELP w/Zoa Frag

Armor of god maybe ?
  8. N

Skimmer purchase help

I mean the koralia nano
  9. N

Skimmer purchase help

I'm going to order the reef octopus ns 80 and a hydor nano pump from BRS
  10. N

Skimmer purchase help

I do water changes often but I'm starting to get a surface scum.
  11. N

Skimmer purchase help

I'm looking to buy a protein skimmer for a 10 to 20 gallon. I've been looking at a few. What are some good ones.
  12. N

Killing apistasia help

Is it ok with the mantis. I know they are harder creatures I just wanna make sure. I have one apistasia that is like 3 inches long. It's pretty big.
  13. N

Killing apistasia help

Apistasia is popping up out of no where in my mantis tank. I am moving the tank in a bout a week and I wanted to make sure I kill it all before I set it back up. I have ap x but will it be safe with the mantis. What is the best way to destroy it all since fish and peppermints are out of the...
  14. N

Red sea 650 for sale new price

Such a steal. Kinda would feel bad buying so cheap IMO
  15. N

yellow sea cucumber question

I have had one for about a year, give or take, and it has never split. Cool creature tho.