Recent content by nexodos

1. nexodos

█ █▀▀ A R C • L a g o o n ▀▀▀▀███ ► Nexodos Red Sea Max 250L

Thank you!!...:) I really appreciate your feedback!! ;)
  2. nexodos

January 2015 TOTM!

Thank you very, very much. This is a great honor for me :thumber:
  3. nexodos

RS Members Full Tank Shots

UPDATE - 16.DEC.2014
  4. nexodos

Thank you for the feedback!! and thank you Glenn for editing my 1st post to include the last picture ;) I use the stock fixture (6xT5 39W) with this ATI combination: FRONT Purple Plus Blue Plus Coral Plus Blue Plus Coral Plus Blue Plus BACK If you like more blueish then: FRONT...
  5. nexodos

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

UPDATE!!....16.DEC.2014
  6. nexodos

Just a little update,..in a nutshell, ACRO MODE= ON 16.DEC.2014 Please, as I can not edit my own post, can any admin copy&paste the picture at the end of the evolution in the 1st post? Thanks ;)
  7. nexodos

November TOTM

Thank you! ;)
  8. nexodos

Thank you mcc21!!! :thumbup: ...A very short video of the ARQ-Lagoon with 2.5 years old.... promise I will do a longer one ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLQy1e25DVM
  9. nexodos

Thank you Grantd! I do not understand why the corals should have any kind of problem if you collect the water avoiding run-off and other pollution sources, after all, it's their natural environment and they have been millions of years living in it. Where I live (Canary Islands), S.G. is...
  10. nexodos

+1 :) Also keep in mind that you will need a lot of "extras" like wave pumps, dosing pumps for the balling, RO water, temperature controller, chiller, etc, etc....Bigger tank, bigger problems ;)
  11. nexodos

Thanks for all your likes and comments!!;). Greg (or any admin ;)), can you please update post#1 with the new photos?...I don't know why, but doesn't show me the option "edit post" :confused:
  12. nexodos

Hi; I can not edit my post, so I would like to update the post #1: evolution of my RSM 250L. Equipment: 2x tunze 6055 with 7096 controller 1x TECO TC15 1x Bubble magus bm-t01 dosing pump & three part DIY additive (Kh, Mg and Ca) No mechanical filters, no stock sponges at all 20%...
  13. nexodos

Thank you very much for the compliments and feedback, I really appreciate!!:thumber: