Recent content by Mricco

1. M

NewB looking for some help

The ammonia is at .50 ppm and all the other levels are at 0 where they should be. It changes slightly getting lighter green and back to darker when I do the test. I've fed them less and take out excess food myself if they don't eat it. I suppose it's the tap water. They told me in the store u...
  2. M

I used regular tap water and added the salt and chemicals all before adding the fish. Tested all the levels including nitrates and nitrites etc. they were perfect for about a month before adding the fish. Then I checked the levels again after I added them and noticed that the only thing that...
  3. M

Thank you! Okay so this would be day two since I did the water change. My next concern is that I have been maki the water myself and not buying the pre-made water, which is why I believed the ammonia was up. But it made sense that since I added the rock and fish it increased it. How much time...
  4. M

Hey, so I just started a new 25 gallon tank I added the live sand and cycled the tank, then I made sure all my levels were right before I added any rock and some fish. I started with a pair of clown fish a shrimp and two different types of gobys. Also about 6 tiny hermit crabs. The next night...