Recent content by mr_tap_water

1. mr_tap_water

Hello Everyone

Welcome to RS[emoji106] If you already have a system why not show lots of pictures and tell us all about it, If not it doesn’t matter once again welcome[emoji846] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. mr_tap_water

Hi all

Welcome to RS [emoji106] Looking forward to seeing your System in the near future[emoji846] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. mr_tap_water

Canadian Newbie

Welcome to RS [emoji106] Why not start posting some pictures as it would be nice for us all to see and will be looking forward to hearing and seeing more about your system in the near future.[emoji846] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. mr_tap_water

Coral Beauty Angel or Dwarf Fuzzy Lionfish?

Coral beauty is a lovely fish but might be hit or miss certain corals , and l found with the dwarf Lionfish don’t swim around that much unless searching for food Corals should be safe but some invertebrates may not be, And being that they are totally two different fish should be fine Though...
  5. mr_tap_water

Welcome to RS [emoji106] Why not tell us your plans on what you wish to have in you’re System Plus some pictures would be nice.[emoji846] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. mr_tap_water

Flame angel

I understand what you’re saying and I respect your opinion but without going OTT on this we are talking about a Dwarf angel i believe has a very good chance of success but that can depend on the individual that’s all I’m trying to say so I would have to disagree with you telling someone they...
  7. mr_tap_water

Flame angel

I think that’s the difference between me and Davek at least I can say is I have experienced many fish Over the years and yes I’ve heard good and bad experiences where in your case you may of only read or you wished you could of had, that’s not to say you don’t give good advice on many subjects...
  8. mr_tap_water

Flame angel

Again in my opinion and my own experience what You been told about not having one is just textbook even though they may be thinking more of the welfare of the fish self. The trouble with text book most of it was written so far back it never caught up with technology of today it really is hit or...
  9. mr_tap_water

Hi!

Welcome to RS[emoji106] Why not start showing us some pictures of your tank tell us a little bit more about your system like what you intend to keep Etc.[emoji846] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. mr_tap_water

Flame angel

Hi there and welcome to RS[emoji106] In my opinion yes you can keep a flame angel but would have to be very selective with what ever else you choose to go with it as I believe it may become very dominant in such a small environment. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. mr_tap_water

New to saltwater reef tanks

Welcome Deni to RS[emoji106] Will be looking forward to seeing your tank and hearing more about it in the near future why not start with posting lots of pictures and tell us how you run your tank[emoji846] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. mr_tap_water

How I Feel you can run a natural, immune tank for over 40years

Great read[emoji106] I remember all those years ago when I used to use on the gravel filter with reverse flow if I got up in The middle of the night I used to have thousands of critters covering the sand bed but since I stopped using them hardly see anything now and could never work that out...
  13. mr_tap_water

EVB's Red Sea Max S 650 LED

I totally agree with spr phos needs a certain amount of No3 to feed off each other it also states on the instructions of Nopox once you reach zero you should be reducing the amount of Nopox until you find a maintenance level ideally between 1-2.5 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. mr_tap_water

Cajun Aggie

Welcome to RS [emoji106][emoji846] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. mr_tap_water

Introducing myself....

Welcome to RS Jeff[emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk