Recent content by Michael_Lambert

1. M

Wow, I am back..

Another one... Just incase people are worried... I shot at F/1.8 and reasonably low shutter to get the over exposed shot to bring out her eyes.
  2. M

Wow, I am back..

Thanks guys, Just another one taken today... Man i hope she keeps the baby blues!!
  3. M

Wow, I am back..

I can't belieave its been 2 years since i have been on the board. Alot has gone on in the last couple of years. Got married Bought a house and just had our first child, My beautiful baby girl Abigail born Aug 22nd 2008. Well now that i have the my life back on track i am hoping...
  4. M

~ August '06 Photo Contest ~

Wow, Its been a while so i went digging in my old pictures
  5. M

Wow, Its been a while!

hello all! So its been some time sense i have have been on any aquarium forms! how ever Getting married in Sept, Moving into my house house tomorrow and hoping to have a 30 gallon up and running by the end of the weekend :D. Some might know if my previous tanks well one crashed...
  6. M

250 watters over 30gallon too much?

Well, The wedding is now under a year away and we have been really busy.. between liz working on the wedding stuff and myself busy with alot of photography work.. I just really have not have had time for my reef tanks.. So what i have been thinking of doing is down sizing once again...
  7. M

Cured rock and Cycle

Go for it! A tank will not cycle if you use mature Cured rock!.. there is not need to cycle it as the rock already has the bacteria, The waste comming from corals are min.. just SLOW with the adding of fish, One at a time and you should be fine ! :D
  8. M

My Piece of the Ocean

Wow, Looking amazing! What are you using for the substrate.. what kind of bard did you use?
  9. M

New Photos :)

Hey Guys, Have not been around much.. But just wanted to show a couple of recent shots i took, :) 2 year old Clownfish A Crop of that image. and my 3 year old Vlamingi Tang Thanks Michael
  10. Clownfish1

Clownfish1

My 2 year old clown, Posing in his hairy mushrooms!
  11. M

~September's Photo Contest~

Hey guys. Just wanted to share this shot :) Thanks Michael
  12. M

Scuba Diving Certs!! Guys help me out!

But in theroy, Wheather i get PADI or SSI.. There really is only one way to learn Scuba right?
  13. M

So far i have looked into a couple.. Aquarius , Who claim the full PADI Course is $250 everything inclided.. AquaSub, Who qouted me $650 for everthing included. The Diveshop in newmarket, Who said i can get teh SSI course for $150 everything included.
  14. M

Alright, So i want to get certifed.. Tired of stealing my buddies rigs :) Really only need it so that i can rent my own gear and go on the diving excursions with them.. right now they can rent me stuff and we do lake diving but really want to do the excursions.. I was looking at PADI...
  15. M

Cottage 2005...

Hey Guys, just got back from the cottage, and wanted to share some of our pictures :) what do you all think, Please keep in mind alot of the water shots where taken while doing like 50 MPH in a boston whaler.. not the most stable platforms for shooting from.. So some of the...