Recent content by Matt130d

1. M

Argh - parting with my RSM 130D!

I promise I will! It's been so much fun, also here on the forum... Hopefully it will be bigger and better next time! ;0)
  2. M

Argh - parting with my RSM 130D!

Hi all, As many of you will know I have had a fantastic 9 months with my RSM so far and it is really doing very nicely indeed. Shock horror: a house move is looming and I cannot bring the tank with me (it's a long story!). I am hoping I can get back into the hobby within the next 24...
  3. M

Spare pair of Maxijet 600's to fit RSM 130D for sale

Sorry to post this here but I have a Spare pair of Maxijet 600's to fit RSM 130D for sale (UK only, free delivery). Will take any offers over £20.
  4. M

David's RSM 130D

Re: My RSM 130D Nice!! Good colour on your rocks too... looks like marine candy! ;-)
  5. M

New videos uploading now ;-)

...tank was set up 22 December 2009 so just under 6 months
  6. M

Cheers David - you make a few sacrifices with Angels but they're worth it. Well, I have anyway - he likes specific corals and so a few have had to be returned to the LFS but otherwise he's a lovely chappy ;-)
  7. M

Thanks - there's another 8 vids uploading ;-) ...takes time!
  8. M

New videos uploading today: YouTube - VANCLOG's Channel - YouTube - VANCLOG's Channel
  9. M

RSM 130D with 4 Aquarays - all done!

OK it'll be back online here in the next few minutes! www.van-gessel.com/aquarium/conversion/ ...let me know if it's a bit unclear or you have any questions!
  10. M

RSM 130D with 4 Aquarays - all done!

Sh1t - sorry guys, let me see if I can retrieve it. Did a bit of 'tidying' up on my server ;-) New videos uploading today: YouTube - VANCLOG's Channel
  11. M

Nitrate Frustration / Overfeeding? (130D)

I am keeping it near 15ppm - I never poor water from my LFS into my tank.
  12. M

Thanks for the Skimmer Mod heads up - I will try this today!
  13. M

Hello all! A week on, my nitrate has halved to <15 and I'll do another water change today. My nitrite is at it's lowest ever and so is my NH4 so all's looking well again. I've taken my Flasher Wrasse back to the LFS - he kept jumping into the filter compartment (some trick considering the size...