Recent content by mastabenzo

1. mastabenzo

Ben's Red Sea Max 650

Hi All its been awhile now without any updates. The tank is doing great and I am still in it and loving it. I gathered some iPhone pics for a 2 year update on my tank. The past 2 years has been a rough road learning and dealing with many problems a new tank has. Thanks to all these forums it...
  2. mastabenzo

Ben's Red Sea Max 650

Hey Choff, if ur selling the white trim kit, what color is your tank color now?
  3. mastabenzo

Ben's Red Sea Max 650

Check Out Marinedepot.com thats where i order mines took only 10 days and was delivered.
  4. mastabenzo

Ben's Red Sea Max 650

Hi mckinley any chance you could post up some pic on your refugium :) haven't seen much people change it out. Iam also looking into changing it out but have not made up my mind yet. Might swap out the lighting system first.
  5. mastabenzo

Ben's Red Sea Max 650

finally got some pictures uploaded. It is so amazing how quite the BK Skimmer is compared to the cskim that came with the 650, Absolutely AMAZING!! worth every penny. The setup was super easy and it started working like a charm. Iam still shocked at how quite this pump and skimmer is totally...
  6. mastabenzo

Ben's Red Sea Max 650

Hi all thanks for the advice just ordered a bunch of clamps to double clamp the main pump hose and chiller hose. Also just received my BK skimmer today the package is very secure and took like 15 minutes to take apart. Skimmer looks great let's see how it works compared to the cskim that came...
  7. mastabenzo

Ben's Red Sea Max 650

Thanks joey
  8. mastabenzo

Ben's Red Sea Max 650

Thanks Joey, I had the skimmer issue already. One day it over flow and was bubbling so much it leaked water out of the back of the tank. Was petty bad because it soaked water on the electric cables of the correct pump that I shoved underneath the tank from the back. To avoid that issue I...
  9. mastabenzo

Ben's Red Sea Max 650

thanks so much nanoreef,
  10. mastabenzo

Ben's Red Sea Max 650

Quick Question for the 650 pros, today the hose on the return pump came off for the second time. Lucky I was doing a water change and caught it in time before there was any flooding. But now Iam worried that if Iam away and this happens I would be in big trouble. Has this happen to anyone else...
  11. mastabenzo

Ben's Red Sea Max 650

mounting the Apex system
  12. mastabenzo

Ben's Red Sea Max 650

got some more setup pics uploaded today, it was a lot of work. Didn't realized how much more work it is setting up the 650 compared to the 250 lol. I think I spent 2 days doing the rock scape to finally get it to how I like it. Hope I don't change my mind now.
  13. mastabenzo

Ben's Red Sea Max 650

Will try and gather all the setup photos together to share with you guys. [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG] [/IMG] [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  14. mastabenzo

Ben's Red Sea Max 650

Hi all, My name is Ben been reading a lot about the Red Sea max s series and have pulled the trigger on the s650. I had the max250 for about 8 months and just recently sold it because I was setting up the s650. Had a lot of calls for the 250 and it was sold in less then a week. Meet a lot of...
  15. mastabenzo

New to reefsanctuary

hi