Recent content by Leviticus

1. L

210 Aggressive FOWLR Setup

Live mangrove crabs, freeze dried krill, precooked frozen crayfish, frozen silversides, frozen mysis shrimp, savannah kittens, seaveggies flakes & sheets, and nori sheets.
  2. L

List of the Fish I purchased. Mappa Puffer Porcupine Fish Clown Triggerfish Picasso Triggerfish Sohal Tang Desjardini Sailfin Tang Volitan Lionfish Dragon Wrasse Yellow Stripe Maroon Clownfish Pair Snowflake Eel
  3. L

Mappa Puffer at full capacity
  4. L

Stand Soaked

Aqueon Pine Stand #51192 74" x 26.5" x 29.8" I believe it's made of white pine. There is no paint or coating where the pine meets the carpet. My sump had a overflow two days ago. I spilled around 15 gallons of water onto the base of my stand and the carpet beneath. It's still wet where the...
  5. L

Yeah, I know. I will have to keep it in a quarantine tank until its a little bigger.
  6. L

I couldn't resist buying this little Clown 1 5/8". The Clown will arrive Wednesday but I will have to keep it in a quarantine tank until I'm ready to add it to the Display.
  7. L

Sorry, The only picture I had time to get was a close up.
  8. L

Added a Mappa Puffer today. I let him drip acclimate for 3 hours and within a few minutes of being placed in the display tank he went on a hunt. He bit at a turbo snail and instantly puffed up half way. After he puffed up I snapped a couple photos with my phone because he also changed colors...
  9. L

What if I replaced the Stingray with a Sohal Tang?
  10. L

the Volitan Lionfish
  11. L

Yes the PVC is for the snowflake eel. I went with 1 1/2 hoping it will still be big enough when the snowflake is full grown. It has 3 openings and runs in an L shape between the megaflows with the small piece going towards the front. I will try your idea of using the rocks to surround or...
  12. L

I will have to remove the stingray from my list since the general consensus is that it will suffer. These are a couple current pictures of my tank.
  13. L

first timer

Hello
  14. L

Hi there!

hey