Recent content by Lance101

1. L

Drilled 125g Tank

Don't have any of the swap I did last night. Pretty much visualize rubbermaid containers, buckets, and tank parts laying all over my living room hah! Framing done. I overkilled it but it will hold a much larger tank in the future :updown: : Younger brother decided he wanted to help so I...
  2. L

Drilled 125g Tank

Well its all somewhat setup right now. Waiting on my fuge to be finished up and I can ditch my old Hang on the back filter. Also ordering some reefbrites here soon aswell. Also don't mind my rock mess. Still have to rearrange it yet. Figured it was worth an update :bigbounce
  3. L

Drilled 125g Tank

Started working on the stand today. More to do tomorrow...
  4. L

Drilled 125g Tank

That's what I was planning to do. Keep them eyes open :D! Cheers.
  5. L

Drilled 125g Tank

Is there a certain way to do the stand? Just curious because I have seen some where they got away with limited vertical supports in the middle in the back. The reason I ask is because I am a little lost on how I will go about getting a sump in.
  6. L

Drilled 125g Tank

Well this will start my next project. Figured it was time to upgrade from the 75 and it was a deal I couldnt pass up. Time for some light shopping (wish Matt still had his 72" fixture haha) and stand building. Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  7. L

Hello

Im up north haha. Decatur. About 15min south of Ft Wayne. Thanks for the welcomes everybody!
  8. L

Hello

Hey guys. New guy from Indiana here. Seem to have a great site! I have a 75gal saltwater tank. Currently just fish and live rock but hoping to go reef sometime. Just a quick pic of my current setup. -Lance