Recent content by Kevz71

1. Kevz71

Need help with an overflow and return on my rsm 130

Added my light and made the screen as wide as possible on the main overflow pipe.
  2. Kevz71

;) there something else lol they take over the tank , I've been playing with the setup and trying to get it working half way descent and I think I'm close I've even added a hang on back filter with a screen glued to the over spill and that's going to give me more scrubber screen and filter the...
  3. Kevz71

Looks like I mite have it , I have it set up just like I had it the first time. The way I got it to work which was the only way . I had to use a aqua lifter pump to keep it sucking and pulling the water threw every time I'd stop the the main return pump. I have to put the suck side of the lifter...
  4. Kevz71

T's below the intake level and not even a lifting pump can pull to its full Siphon.
  5. Kevz71

There she sits on the shop sink lol
  6. Kevz71

Yes sir coming right up.
  7. Kevz71

Huh ?? Ok , we'll I just redid the plumbing just like pic u sent me and I can't even get it to Siphon . I can't get it to work if the T's that high above the bottom 90.
  8. Kevz71

It's 31-32in from the top 90* to the top of the sump.
  9. Kevz71

Oh... Thank you , and I tried that way to and got the same prob ;(
  10. Kevz71

Oh. Show me how to do it right.
  11. Kevz71

The noise that the overflows makes when it runs out of water is Incredibly loud!
  12. Kevz71

I've got one of those ,so I'm going to have to put it on there no other way around it huh?