Recent content by K L R

1. K L R

The Revival of KLR's Red Sea Max 250!!!

Here are some new corals and a more accurate,less contrasty, picture of those ^ zoas. Alien Anatomies by KayRobsReef, on Flickr Electronicas by KayRobsReef, on Flickr Hybrid Fallen Hornets by KayRobsReef, on Flickr No Name by KayRobsReef, on Flickr
  2. K L R

Thanks! I am going to try to get a more accurate picture of those zoas soon. That one's color balance is kinda off. They are not that contrasty.
  3. K L R

No Name by KayRobsReef, on Flickr
  4. K L R

Once again I am re-arranging parts of and organizing my tank. Tonight I somewhat conquered the bottom right part of my tank. I have no before picture, but trust me when I say it looks a lot better now,hahaha. New Arrangement (Lower Right) by KayRobsReef, on Flickr
  5. K L R

DFS Purple Caribbean True Sea Fan by KayRobsReef, on Flickr BeakerBob Original 4-Color Watermelon by KayRobsReef, on Flickr
  6. K L R

Thank you! Speaking of which...
  7. K L R

I just re-arranged some rocks and mounted some corals for future growth!
  8. K L R

Thank you! I try to get the best results out of my camera and equipment, however it does not always work out that way,hahah!
  9. K L R

Some blue LED pictures Pectina by KayRobsReef, on Flickr Pectina by KayRobsReef, on Flickr Cornbred Salted Agaves by KayRobsReef, on Flickr WWC Bounce Mushroom by KayRobsReef, on Flickr
  10. K L R

WWC Bounce Mushroom by KayRobsReef, on Flickr
  11. K L R

Thank you! In general I switch between a Tamron 180mm Macro and a Canon 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 lense to accompany my Canon EOS 7D. I turn off all of the flow in the tank. For top down shots I start usually around Shutter-1/60 f/5.6 ISO-500 and move it around depending on if I need more or less...