3. J

JUSTREEFNMON 40gal rimmless biuld

gphoto2://[usb:001,003]/DCIM/107___09/IMG_0776.JPG
  4. J

lets see if this works/home/rimless40/Pictures/fish/IMG_0776.JPG
  5. J

Hello fello reefers, Thought that i would put my build up. I mean why not all of us like pics and to see how others do there tanks. So here is mine. 40ga[/B]l 24x24x16 from glassgages:doh: ( i have read many reviews but so far so good for me.) stand from home depot funny its suposed to be...
  6. J

should size of return and intake be the same

i already made a overflow around the 2 holes. does anyone have any experience with a durso stand pipe i may try this or also reducing the intake buy putting 2 90 deg to slow it down
  7. J

should size of return and intake be the same

i have a 40gal i drilled with 3/4 in holes for intake and return. Also a rio8h pump that puts out 550. plumbing is jut straight down into sump and pump is straight up both with clear hose return goes up to a T and split off. no 90 deg. will put pics up in a bit. when i run it the intake is...
  8. J

real sand or sand in a bag

well 1rst thanks for the advice oh i have a 20 gal that has been running for about a year. it has no sand. ya i am trying to cut down on the procrastination thing. new year turning over a new leaf. Were can i get dry agranite........ Is that the white play sand that is available at Home Depot...
  9. J

real sand or sand in a bag

Is it better to use sand from the beach or that live sand you can buy from the store? I live in Florida on west side. If i just put in the sand in a bag will i still have to let it cycle.? I have a tank that has been running for about a year with no sand and i am done with building my stand...
  10. J

Ammonia***** in water

Re: pissing in water well i am giong to start cycling a new tank so i will try the pee thing:dance: :dance: actually though i heard it from some country boy that its a good way to atract fish when going fishing. so hay its worth a shot.
  11. J

Ammonia***** in water

enquiring minds would like to know if this is truth or myth. if you piss in fresh water or saltwater will fish be atracted to it and come to you?:jester:
  12. J

Changing sand in tank. please help

i am not having any issues . my levels are dead on pho .2 nit 0bla bla its perfect but i ( mostly my girlfeind ) would like a darker sand. so after a boxing match i agreed to put in different sand. :flaming: just for a different look thats all just a remodel.:snowski: also i have a 75g tank w...
  13. J

Changing sand in tank. please help

hey reefers:shades: here is my delema. i have a 75gl tank that has been set up for over a year. and as many of us have i am having a crises. i would like to change my sand out. i have another tank that i can take all my stuff out for a while. i am keeping the 75 just want to swap out sand. any...
  14. J

got2envy's 125g reef

very nice :yup: i remember the pics of the 75. i bet your glad now though like you said one less thing to worry about. i still have my 75.
  15. J

Can pink urchin live w tuxedo?

i have had tuxedo urchin. and today i got a pink pin urchin very common urchin and i was wondering if these two can get along? or will one eat the other? i have a 75 gal. plenty of room and coral the tuxedo does not bother my coral. will the pin urchin eat coral ?