Recent content by Jolene29

1. Venus Fly Trap Zoanthid

Venus Fly Trap Zoanthid

These were the first to grow on my live rock. I love how the catch food and close up. At first didn't have enough light, but when I moved the rock to the open. WoW they multiplied and grow fairly quickly.
  2. My Bubble Tip Anemone

My Bubble Tip Anemone

Purchased when my tank was 5 1/2 months old. Doing great has tripled in size in 4 months since. Feed once a week a silverside (small piece) and daily a 1/2 cube of mysis shrimp and occassional treat of brine 1/2 cube. After 4 long months I finally saw one of my occellaris clowns host with it.
  3. Delilah (My Orange banded Goby)

Delilah (My Orange banded Goby)

Delilah (My Orange banded Goby) is standing guard here for Samson (My pistol shrimp)
  4. Jolene29

Algae Bloom? Please Help

:lookaroun I'm not sure how old your tank is? I am still fairly new to reef aquarium world. Started in March of 2010, but I read alot. My bio cube 29 Gallon went through an algae bloom at the end of it cycle. Freaked me out initially, the algae disappeared as quickly as it came. Once all...
  5. Jolene29

BioCube 29 gal. Setup and fish

I have a Bio Cube 29 gallons and I have been very happy. I do wish I purchased the newer biocube with the glass top and better reef lighting. I am sad my tank will not do as many things because of the lighting as I originally hoped. My first suggestion would be if you go salt is read, read...
  6. Jolene29

BioCube 29 gal. Setup and fish

I have a Bio Cube 29 gallons and I have been very happy. I do wish I purchased the newer biocube with the glass top and better reef lighting. I am sad my tank want do as many things because of the lighting as I originally hoped. My first suggestion would be if you go salt is read, read and...
  7. Jolene29

Hello from Austin!

Newbie, and enjoying my new tank 3 months old.