Recent content by JimmyJ

1. JimmyJ

Jimmy's 130D Setup

Thanks Tom! Will do Al :) It will still be some time before I get any coral though. I want to get the bit of algea in there taken care of first plus starting over gives me chance to re-work the rockscape. I think I have to much in there as it is.
  2. JimmyJ

Jimmy's 130D Setup

Thanks Leigh. Out off the coral I had, my favorite was the open brain. It was cool to watch it eat so will probably go with one of those first. Thanks Glenn!
  3. JimmyJ

David's RSM 130D

Congrats on the new 500 David!!! Had no idea that RSM had finally released anything larger then the 250. Really looking forward to following along the build!!!
  4. JimmyJ

imaccat's RSM 250

Great vid of the tank. The phones these days sure do take better vids then regular camcorders, lol.
  5. JimmyJ

Ians RSM 250 thread - better late than never.

Very beautiful tank, love all the fish you have in there :D
  6. JimmyJ

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Really looking forward to seeing the new side tanks and sump get added to your masterpiece of a fish room :D
  7. JimmyJ

Big Al's "Mountain Reef"

The tank is looking awesome Al!! Great pics :)
  8. JimmyJ

Thanks Juan, been doing alright. Kind of put the tank on pause, other then your normal WC's of course, since it crashed a few months. Just starting to get it back in order.
  9. JimmyJ

Gimmito's 450 L-shaped display

Great looking new fish Jim!! I like your QT setup with all the little cubes, very cool.
  10. JimmyJ

Terry's RSM250

Great looking coral pics Terry!!
  11. JimmyJ

Steved13's 250G Deep Dimension

Your tank is looking great Steve. I agree with Leigh, an FTS please :)
  12. JimmyJ

Poriferan's New 130d Set up

What a beautiful tank Charles!!
  13. JimmyJ

Hey there Juan! The tank looks incredible and congrats on Red, what an amazing looking fish!!!
  14. JimmyJ

Jimmy's 130D Setup

Thanks Leigh for motivating me to update my thread :wave::thumbup: Hello everyone, sorry :look: its been so long since I put any updates in here. Have not done much to the tank since the "Heat Wave 2011" (cooked tank) a few months ago so not much to update you on. Other then adding in a...
  15. JimmyJ

Snails at the top of the tank

Thanks everyone!! :) I will carry on then as if all is normal.