Recent content by Jetmart

1. J

HELP! 130D skimmer replacement

Would you have any pictures of the Tune install with the media rack? What is so darn frustrating with the Red Sea skimmer is it worked well initially. I have cleaned everything there is to clean, replaced skimmer pump & return pump, cut filter in 1/2 and still the water does not raise high...
  2. J

HELP! 130D skimmer replacement

Looking to replace my skimmer on 130D. It is not working very well. Same issue that everyone else has. Is there anything I can replace it with that does not include much modification to tank or hood? Looking for on that actually skims like it should.
  3. J

HELP! RSM 130 Skimmer

cutting the bottom o the skim wis a very good idea. I am going to try it. What I don't understand is why it worked so well previously. I use to have to turn the neck way up not to over skim. Is it possible I don't have enough nutrient to skim? I doubt it as high have higher phosphate levels...
  4. J

Quieter skimmer systems RSM130d

Doe the standard lid fit after this install. It appears the box will stick above the level of the lid??
  5. J

HELP! RSM 130 Skimmer

It is a 130 D. How do I control the water level in the sump area? It seems to be as high as the the aquarium level.
  6. J

HELP! RSM 130 Skimmer

Any additional Help out there. To recap. My tank has been up a running for 13 months. lately I have been having trouble getting the foam high enough to come out the top of the adjustable skimmer tube. I have the tube turned down to the lowest point. I have foam up to the top but not enough to...
  7. J

LED Strip between T5s

How do we find your thread?
  8. J

Really Noisey C130 Stock Skimmer

Sorry I have the 130 D model and it is a totally different set up.
  9. J

Really Noisey C130 Stock Skimmer

What is the silencer device?
  10. J

HELP! RSM 130 Skimmer

My tank has been up a running for 8 months. lately I have been having trouble getting the foam high enough to come out the top of the adjustable skimmer tube. I have the tube turned down to the lowest point. Previously I had to have it set very high. I have my aquarium filled to the top...
  11. J

Green Bubble Algae

Thanks I will try 50%. Is it ok to have a few of my corals out of the water for a few minutes that it takes to do the water changes. IT would be a frogspawn, GSP, and a leather?
  12. J

Green Bubble Algae

PO4 It is just very recently zero. It took me a long time to get it down. I am using RO/DI water and do 10% water changes weekly.
  13. J

What Is this round ball on my Live Rock

I was able to remove it in one piece without bursting it. It was pretty firm. I just twisted and rolled it a bit off the rock. Thanks guys. I had never heard of it and I don't a lot of reading.
  14. J

Green Bubble Algae

This is my first and I was able to remove it in one piece last night.
  15. J

What Is this round ball on my Live Rock

The ball on the rock on the left side of picture