Recent content by Jess

1. Jess

thing of beauty

My guess is a type of sea cucumber. Like this one
  2. Jess

Oceanic 30 cube In wall OVER THE TOP.

Bout time you posted on here!!! :P And...... 18 day vacation...LUCKY you ;) Tank's lookin good as always.
  3. Jess

BigAl's slow chronicle . . .

LOL! What a sweet couple. How long have you had them?
  4. Jess

http://www.deepseaimages.com/dsilibrary/data/655/13JB0157.jpg
  5. Jess

OH SNAP! Reefmack is right..... YOU'RE GONNA BE A GRANDPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Jess

Al don't worry, it's just spaghetti. Eat up.
  7. Jess

Urchin Opinions

What is the problem exactly? Sorry if I'm missing it.....
  8. Jess

Urchin Opinions

I have a blue tuxedo urchin also, he's cool. I don't feed him anything and he's been in my 24g nano for about a year. I also have a purple urchin in my 55g. The only thing you need to "worry" about is if your corals are loose on your rocks they will get knocked down by the urchins when they...
  9. Jess

Tracking application?

Hi christopher, welcome to RS! Something like this you mean? iPhone application for pet fish owners Although it doesn't do much as far as tracking goes so you could be onto something here!
  10. Jess

HH Urchin removal help

Well for now its in that measuring cup w/tank water but as soon as LFS opens it's going there :)
  11. Jess

HH Urchin removal help

GOT ONE! Finally....I just found it on a piece of rubble on the sand. Yesssss! One down, one to go. :woohoo: They are so beautiful, but are just outgrowing my tank, and I'm tired of them knocking everything over all the time :(
  12. Jess

Is my feather duster dead?

True but if it's "hiding" in there you may not see it and it will appear empty. My current feather duster does this to me all the time! Just a thought... However if you pick the tube up and there is literally nothing in side then yes, d-e-a-d-.
  13. Jess

Well if you've had other feather dusters that were fine, I'd say maybe this is a "fluke"... or maybe it will bounce back like I said. Really hard to say. Sorry I don't have further info for you. Maybe someone else will chime in. I've had some that do great, and others that just don't make it.
  14. Jess

Also how long has this tank been up & running? They normally need a well established tank..
  15. Jess

Well the substrate on its tube is normal. It does look a little limp, but give it some time, it might bounce back. Have you had feather dusters before in this tank?