Recent content by jackers

1. J

Hannah Checker & Salifert test kits for Sale/trade

Still have the alk checker?
  2. J

Rainbow Acans!!

If I ordered the pack, are they already fragged or would they need to heal? I have a shipment from another guy going out on Wednesday and was wondering if you could ship them that quick as well? If not, how long would it take? I might just have him slide that shipment a bit. Also, any advice...
  3. J

RO vs DI

Go to bulkreefsupply.com They have some really good, really easy add on DI systems. Tell them what you have and they will help you get to where you need to be. I'd also recommend a TDS meter for like $30 that they sell. It has two pick-up points so you can see what is going in and coming...
  4. J

T and valve before DI for drinking water , examples please.

I run a check valve in line, works fine. I got my stuff from USPlastics.com since they had float valves, splitters, male/female adapters, etc. I basically have a manual valve to turn off my DI water so I can disconnect my 20' of hose that would go to my top off bucket or my water change tub...
  5. J

Rainbow Acans!!

Not sure if you didn't get my PM's, please reply when you get a chance. Thanks!
  6. J

Rainbow Acans!!

Anything left?
  7. J

IceCap T5 Help

Go with ATI. They have the most PAR anyway.
  8. J

IceCap T5 Help

Yup, I just wired mine up last night and you have your wiring correct. Good luck. They have very good customer service and promptly answered my emails from their website. Try emailing them directly.
  9. J

Changing Substrate

I actually did the swap this weekend. It was quite a bit of work but I did it right. I pulled all of my frags out and placed them in a small container, then pulled the fish out and put them in a different container. Next was the live rock. I siphoned some water into a rubbermade tub and started...
  10. J

90 Gallon RR & Extras - Western PA.

Just wanted to say that I got the first Korillia 4 from him. Great communication and extremely fast shipping. I would definitely buy with confidence.
  11. J

Frag Pack, will ship

Do you still have them? Can you forward me what is in your second frag pack, I may be interested in that one as well.
  12. J

The BEST Bluespot Video Ever - Breeding Behavior

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing that. How deep is your sandbed?
  13. J

Kalkwasser in ATO - Time?

Simple question, how long can you leave premixed kalkwasser in your Auto Top Off sump? Currently I have about one gallon evaporate a day and a 5 gallon ATO sump. Can I mix enough for five days worth or will the kalkwasser lose its potency?
  14. J

I'm confused...Kalk dosing through ATO

What Kalk reactor are you using? I add about 1 gallon a day as top off water, is that too little of an amount for a kalk reactor?
  15. J

Another Total Noob Question (Sand)

Thanks for your help guys, I went with 80 lbs of Meridian Oolitic Aragonite Substrate Meridian Oolitic Aragonite Substrate - 19.8 lb. | Buffered Substrate | Gravel & Substrate | Aquarium - ThatPetPlace.com