Recent content by iSIPPLE

1. I

Megs first reef Experience (29g acrylic)

Keep up the good work! Excellent start!
  2. I

Good point. I used mine for about 2 years without any problems. I guess I got lucky. If you stay away from the sand with the Mag Float and use the plastic razor blades near the bottom, you should be fine.
  3. I

With my acrylic tank, I used plastic razor blades and a Mag-Float magnetic algae cleaner with an acrylic-safe scrubbing pads. They cost somewhere between $7-10 and you can purchase both the scrubbing pads and plastic razor blades at Aquarium Cleaning Products . In my opinion, you have plenty of...
  4. I

With my acrylic tank, I used plastic razor blades and a Mag-Float magnetic algae cleaner with an acrylic-safe scrubbing pads. They cost somewhere between $7-10 and you can purchase both the scrubbing pads and plastic razor blades at Aquarium Cleaning Products . In my opinion, you have plenty of...
  5. Royal and green long tentacle anemone

Royal and green long tentacle anemone

6. Tank

Tank

7. green long tentacle anemone

green long tentacle anemone

8. 55gal

55gal

9. 55gal

55gal

10. I

Hello All

All I can do is hope. My buddy has had a few of them without any problem and my LFS has had one in a tank for a few years now with smaller fish and it hasn't eaten any of them. I figure all I can do is feed him regularly and hope he doesn't get hungry in the middle of the night. Lol.
  11. I

Hello All

I've been watching him pretty closely. They were all introduced to the tank around the same time, so I'm hoping once he gets big enough to eat them, he won't recognize them as food.
  12. I

New here!

Welcome welcome
  13. Goby Man

Goby Man

14. Royal Again

Royal Again

15. Snowflake

Snowflake