Recent content by Frankie

1. Frankie

Just popping in remembering the good old days!

Just popping in remembering the good old days!
  2. Frankie

Copperband with neurological or vision problem

That fish is two thirds older then it would have been in the wild. Good job Paul!
  3. Frankie

HELP! New to ReefSanctuary

Hi Wendy welcome aboard!! Looks fine. Probably wasn’t getting the proper nutrition before and is now showing his true colors! Keep updating this thread with pictures daily and I’ll keep an eye on him. Please post your water parameters so we can be sure the water quality is good
  4. Frankie

New to Reef Sanctuary

Ah, the sweet color of coralline! Welcome aboard!
  5. Frankie

HELP! Silicone for aquarim

I wouldn’t risk it. Just order aquarium safe silicone.
  6. Frankie

Is this a good acclimation box?

Or, if you like spending money on cool looking stuff just go with your original plan. I do it all the time ;) makes the experience more fun. As time gos by you will learn to cheap down. (I like the hamster ball idea!)
  7. Frankie

Need advise (new tank)

Welcome to Reef Sanctuary, I have little experience with those systems so if I was going to setup one of those up I would start reading the Reef Chronicles here on those aquariums. We have quite the community of RSM keepers...
  8. Frankie

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

Happy New Year Glenn! How’s the tank?
  9. Frankie

Beginner

Weolcome to reef sanctuary! Do you ever make it up to Charleston sc? I have some equipment I could give you.
  10. Frankie

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

Wow it's been a while since I cruised the sanctuary. Man Glenn that thing got big! It's just awesome in its awesomeness! Well done brother. You truly do maintain a long term healthy aquarium that I envy your ability to do!
  11. Frankie

Shallow Rimless Build

Thank you again! It's actually pretty cool turning 47. I worked hard to get to this point in my life. Learning luthiering had been very enjoyable. Tons of cool tools and wood species to play with. It's giving me new insight to my future aquarium and how things will operate. Here are a few...
  12. Frankie

Shallow Rimless Build

Thank you so much Glenn ! So sorry I missed that. Doing well, in the middle of trying to purchase some land to build a house on aquariums should be in the near future!
  13. Frankie

EVB's Red Sea Max S 650 LED

Looking good man
  14. Frankie

HELP! Which salt

I use to keep Reefer Best Salt in solution for two week clips with no problems
  15. Frankie

A Picture A Day......

Roscoe, one of my rescues. Doing well, I'm up to three Weimaraners now!