Recent content by Foreclosefl

1. Foreclosefl

Help. Corals shriveled up after water change

Sorry for the delay in getting back. 7.8 was after. Before I didn't test that week but normally about 8. As of thismorning things are starting to look better. My trumpets still aren't puffed back up but don't look dead anymore. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Foreclosefl

Water was close in temp. Tank dropped maybe 2 degrees. As of this afternoon they look like they are starting to open up slightly. Hopefully by morning I'll be close to back to normal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Foreclosefl

I have a 130 rsm. Typically do a 3 gal water change weekly. This week I did a 6 because I've been getting some brown algae on my sand bed. I also changed my carbon and gfo. Within 20 min of the change everything started shriveling up. Never had this before with a water change or when changing...
  4. Foreclosefl

White Coraline?

I typically have almost a blood red, pink, and light purple but have had a few spots of kinda khaki green as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Foreclosefl

White Coraline?

. Here are some pics. If it's dying, what would cause that? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Foreclosefl

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

. Here's an update on mine. Only about 6 months old. Not up to par with some of the others I've seen on here but a good start Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Foreclosefl

White Coraline?

I've had my 130l up for about 6 months now and love this tank. Coral is doing great but over that past couple of weeks I've noticed a lot of white coraline algae growth. It looks like new growth not just dis coloring of my purples. Any suggestions? I'll try to take a pic and post it. Thanks...
  8. Foreclosefl

Jason's Rsm 130 original build

Also replaced the stock skimmer with tunze 9002 and media rack. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Foreclosefl

Haven't been on in a while so here are some updates. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Foreclosefl

130 vs 130D skimmer differences

well it was worth a try. I did get the pump upgrade kit from Red Sea and that seems to be working well. Thanks for the info.
  11. Foreclosefl

130 vs 130D skimmer differences

I have a standard 130 and having an issue with getting the skimmer to work correctly. Im fairly sure it has to do with my level in the tank. I top off almost 1/3 gal every day. My skimmer gets the foam up into the cup for the first few hours after topping off but then I just get the scum...
  12. Foreclosefl

Tunze 9002 skimmer and other related parts

Wanted to see if your tunze was still available? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Foreclosefl

Figured I'd add some pics Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Foreclosefl

Thanks. Quick question? I moved my sand and rock from my 14 gal to this and added some live rock everything has been great just got new lights in but I'm still having an brown and now red slime algae problem. I only feed the fish ever other day and the corals 1/week. I have a few snails and...
  15. Foreclosefl

Here's a few pics Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk