Recent content by Fionn_Matt325

1. Fionn_Matt325

RedSea Max/ Euroreef Skimmer Page

im sure the topic came up already, but my tank blows out a lot of bubbles to the point i can only run one at a time. i know there was an upgrade a little while back, but i don't know where to get one can someone point me in the right direction, or offer a remedy? i'd be very grateful, thanks.
  2. Fionn_Matt325

do serpent stars eat fish?

sorry to piggy-back on your thread, but this is a good question because i have the same one. mine's brown, and i've had 3 lawnmower blennies just disappear along with 2 peppermint shrimp, 3 emerald crabs, and i can't even count how many snails. could my serpent star be a mass murderer...
  3. Fionn_Matt325

Fish Catcher

much appreciated
  4. Fionn_Matt325

OT WeightLoss Thread

like tex i just started noticing this thread, and i'd love to become a "loser" with the rest of you if you don't mind. I'm 5'11" 265lbs. i was part of a weight loss group at work (three guys making a bet), but we must have short attention spans cause we all sort of gave up after 10lbs.
  5. Fionn_Matt325

Fish Catcher

hey there, i know a while ago someone came up with a self made fish catcher, but i can't seem to find the thread. does anyone know where i can find it, or even how to make it yourself? heck, even if there's one i can buy, cause i've been trying to catch my flame angel for over an hour...
  6. Fionn_Matt325

RSM (Red Sea Max) Owners Club

a RSM club? wow shows how long it's been since i last visited this site, but i'm back and willing to be a participating member of this club if you'll have me. i have the 34gal silver tank for over a year now with a percula clown, flame angel, pajama cardinal, and a **SMALL** blue hippo tang...
  7. Fionn_Matt325

ID Help

ya that original picture was just a bunch of ball bearings. the next two were from my actual tank. i looked it up and they look like bubble algae, or sailor’s eyeballs, Ventricaria ventricosa. is it something i should get rid of, or is it something i can just leave alone?
  8. Fionn_Matt325

ID Help

these are the actual pictures
  9. Fionn_Matt325

ID Help

seems pretty hard to me. i didn't want to poke too hard not knowing what it was.
  10. Fionn_Matt325

ID Help

now just imagine two of those on a tonga branch
  11. Fionn_Matt325

ID Help

i just noticed that on one of my tonga branches there are these two small orbs that look like silver ball berings. i poked them, and theyre hard. i don't have a camera to take pictures, but there's nothing to leave to the imagination. it looks like i placed two ball berings on my tonga branch...
  12. Fionn_Matt325

(OT) Just A Word Game

homeboy
  13. Fionn_Matt325

Hungry Serpent Star

i saw it munching on a emerald crab now. it looked like a whole crab, but looked hollow. is it possible it was just a molting, or is it more likely that the star hollowed it out?
  14. Fionn_Matt325

(OT) Just A Word Game

ohio:smirk:
  15. Fionn_Matt325

OT: Word Relation Game

records