Recent content by epicenter

1. epicenter

WTB Milwaukee Refractometer

Yes it is still working. I had borrowed it from my son in law years ago when he was closing down his fish store, he has finally started up a new tank so I gave it back. They last forever if cared for right.
  2. epicenter

Thanks for the links all but I was hoping to come accross a used one from some body leaving & not needing it any more. Guess I should have said that in opening. I have seen several for like $30 to $35 but did not buy at that time because I had one.
  3. epicenter

Looking for a good Milwaukee refratometer.
  4. epicenter

FS: Starting at $10

What type of light did you take pics under? I have not seen a setosa that color before kinda cool. Also is the pic of Balu Bear Acro a wysiwyg? & shipping price to 97525 please.
  5. epicenter

FS Cross Breeding Clown Fish $375 - False Percula by misbar Black Ocellaris Clown

Well something must be eating them, I have never seen little clowns swimming around. I get baby cardinals in the display but have never actually seen baby percs.
  6. epicenter

WTT: My SPS and Zoas for yours :D

Are those the actual pictures of frags for sale? & I missed any prices. I might be interested in that mili, red planet & setosa.
  7. epicenter

Achilles tang for sale but...

Cool looking fish, in fact one of my favs. but a little to aggressive maybe. It is good to see your respect for the existing livestock. Now maybe they wont all jump out in the middle of the day when you are gone.....
  8. epicenter

Live Sand vs Live "bag" sand

I do not know how much sand you are getting for $50.00 but if it is less than 150 lbs. it is not worth it. Petsmart had 40 lb bag on sale for $19.00 awhile back. IMO most of this stuff is way way over priced in the store because when the hobbyist tries to resale they will get maybe 25% of...
  9. epicenter

FS Cross Breeding Clown Fish $375 - False Percula by misbar Black Ocellaris Clown

Way cool, when my true percs matted up with black percs I thought it was quite strange, obviously this is how the onyx percs came to be. They been putting down eggs every month for a few years now.
  10. epicenter

Too Much too List - California, can ship some

Any mag pumps like a 18 or so. How much you want for that 1300 GPH powerhead & what kind is it?
  11. epicenter

WTB SWC protein skimmer

On another forum I seen a 250A for like $325.00 if I did not already have one I would have bought it.
  12. epicenter

I'M looking for Achilles acanthurus

Who is your LFS?
  13. epicenter

FS: 6" Red Carpet!

Here is the RBTA same seller http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/livestock-sale-trade/62969-fs-rgbta-split.html This carpet package = TGTBT IMO.
  14. epicenter

FS: 6" Red Carpet!

$135.00 shipped seems a little to good to be true for this carpet pictured. I see them up to $500.00
  15. epicenter

Zoa Garden rebuild, following Pistol Shrimp demolition!

Fantastic looking reef, keep up the good work.