Recent content by einsteins

1. E

Chicagoland Reefers

Hi Chi Yown reefers... We have updated our event and pricing due to the economic conditions... This looks to be a great day of Reef oriented activities. You're invited to join us for a day dedicated to the hobby of reef keeping. Hear presentations from industry experts, view coral fragging...
  2. E

Live in the Midwest?...We have a great event this fall

GIRS Fall Fest 2008 The Greater Iowa Reef Society presents Fall Fest 2008! This year's festivities will be held at the Isle of Capri Convention Center in Bettendorf, IA on November 15, 2008. Show hours are 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. We are featuring nationally and internationally renowned speakers...
  3. E

Chicagoland Reefers

Hi again everyone... We now have our event website up....Please check it out. The event is shaping up very nicely, Hope you come by. GIRS Fall Fest 2008 The Greater Iowa Reef Society presents Fall Fest 2008! This year's festivities will be held at the Isle of Capri Convention Center in...
  4. E

SPS frag packs for sale

Packs are now all sold...thanks to all eins
  5. E

SPS frag packs for sale

Hi all This is the first time I have offered any of these corals from my display. I have 3 packs available price is 140.00 + actual shipping, I will pay for the insulated box. All frags will be Fresh cut and you can have them mounted or unmounted....your choice. I live in area code 52806...
  6. E

Chicagoland Reefers

Its looking to be a fun day... PM me sometime maybe we can get together and see each others tanks. DO you belong to G.I.R.S. ? einsteins
  7. E

Chicagoland Reefers

Hi Chicago reefers.... I live in the quad cities about 2.5 hrs from chicago but I have been following this thread for a while now. I just wanted to let you know our club The Greater Iowa Reef Society is going to have a fall frag swap and conference at the Isle of Capri Conference Center in...
  8. E

Economic Stimulus and your Reef

Agreed....He is by far the better of the 3 but has a couple shortcomings also! But at least he wont over tax me and give it to others or fund HUGE government programs with it. (I really hate redistribution of wealth! and winfall profits taxes!)
  9. E

Bush= 10x better than the existing 3 possibilities we have for the upcoming election!
  10. E

Just bought a TECO 1/3hp chiller at the Rockford Frag swap.... Perfect timing with summer just around the corner. eins
  11. E

plumbing R/O into system

Slakker I dont think Kalk is a good idea through a float valve. My system uses a float switch at the opposite end of the sump from the place where the kalk pours in. That float switch turns on and off the main selenoid that allows flow from the overhead storage tank to the kalk or freshwater...
  12. E

plumbing R/O into system

Here you go.... Do searches on their site for these aprt numbers: 7877K53 Polypropylene Solenoid Valve, Wire Leads, 1/8" Npt Female, 150 Psi, 120 Vac You will need to get the push connect in 1/8" Npt male if you want to have the push quick connect like I have. That should get you...
  13. E

plumbing R/O into system

Slakker Let me see if I can dig up some part numbers for the selenoids...they have a lot of them and it gets confusing. The indicator lights I use to show the selenoids are on, I got at Radio Shack...they are 120v indicator lights...4.00 for 2 of them. eins
  14. E

plumbing R/O into system

Hey Slakker Sure its no problem.... I got all of those items at Mcmaster carr McMaster-Carr Hope that helps einsteins
  15. E

plumbing R/O into system

Sure.Jojo just let me know if you need some assistance....I will help you if I can! eins