Recent content by Dweezil

1. Dweezil

Thoughts, Prayers and Well Wishes needed for Fellow Reefer/Friend

Hello all, I come with sad news in that our friend Dave has lost his battle with cancer. Please say a prayer for his family in this difficult time. RIP Dave
  2. Dweezil

Mike's rsm 130d tank thread

Hi Mike, Wanted to stop in and check out your tank thread. I'm glad you like the new skimmer. Great start on the tank! :)
  3. Dweezil

"Tom's RSM 250"

Tom ~ a little birdie told me about this and I just wanted to stop by and tell you how sorry I am. I know it must be a devestating feeling and you're probably overwhelmed right now. If there is anyone that can pull thru thus type of thing though it is you. Best wishes ~ Tammy
  4. Dweezil

Dave's RSM 500

David~ Love the tank! I think you'll have a lot of fun with this. :) Merry Christmas!!!
  5. Dweezil

merry christmas

Same to you Eddie! Merry Christmas EVERYONE. Have a great New Year!
  6. Dweezil

Dweezil's RSM 130D

Thanks Tom :) Same to you and your family as well!
  7. Dweezil

Dave's RSM 500

That's my boy!
  8. Dweezil

Steved13's 250G Deep Dimension

Steve ~ WoW! The tank looks beautiful. You've done a fantastic job with everything! How are my little darlings doing? (barnacle blennies) ;) Merry Christmas!
  9. Dweezil

"Tom's RSM 250"

Hi Tom! The new lights look awesome. How are you liking them? Everything looks great and I love what you've done with the cabinet setup as well. Everything in one place and tucked away. :) Nicely done! Merry Christmas!
  10. Dweezil

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Juan ~ As always the tank looks super! Feliz Navidad y Feliz Año Nuevo para usted y su familia. ~ Tammy
  11. Dweezil

Dave's RSM 500

Hi David ~ I'll be watching for plenty of pictures and as always expect you to keep it clean and pest free to our standards. ;)
  12. Dweezil

Lethals RSM 250

Good day my good sir! I've missed you around town lately so thought I would drop in and say hello. :hallo:
  13. Dweezil

David's RSM 130D

Congratulations David! I can't wait to see it.
  14. Dweezil

Steved13's 250G Deep Dimension

Steve ~ The tank looks beautiful. Nice job on the pictures :) I pop in once in awhile to catch up and yours is always one I look forward to.
  15. Dweezil

David's RSM 130D

Congratulations on the new tank David! Have you decided which one yet or will it be a surprise? ;)