3. dsmooth

Breaking down Biocube 29

Pm sent
  4. dsmooth

WTB MP 10 or MP20

looking for a used but in good condition MP 10 or MP20, thx
  5. dsmooth

Grocery Store Clam as Food??

I bought 3 clams at my local seafood market. I rinse them in RODI water, and put them in the tank. They are all alive and open, but My lil puffer is going crazy trying to get them open.
  6. dsmooth

tunze 6060/6080 for mp10

I bought a Tunze 6080 ,and 6060 pump with the tunze 6080.5 magnets from a fellow refer, but I want to trade for an mp10 due to space, and me not having a chiller.
  7. dsmooth

Wtb WTB sedra 5000 pump or Impeller Assembly

I am looking for a Sedra 5000 pump or Impeller Assembly , thx
  8. dsmooth

Pump cleaning

I have a mag 9.5 pump. I am wondering if anyone cleans the pump on a regular basis w/a vinegar bath?
  9. dsmooth

Balu loves it

bought x 2 females, and they went to work the very I put them in.
  10. dsmooth

Balu loves it

I thinking of putting 2 Emerald crabs in with them.
  11. dsmooth

Balu loves it

So I bought a Balu my Sea hare 2 weeks ago for some minor red , and green algae problem. I didn't have much so Balu, and my Mexican Turbos took care of it. Hes so cute that I didn't want to get rid of him, but didn't want him to starve. I put some nori a the bottom the Turbos jumped on it , but...
  12. dsmooth

rock work

i took out all the rock in my sump. Its been sitting for a month. I now want to build a small sculpture w/ aprox 5 pieces. Do I need to prep it, ie boil , soak . Will it give me a small cycle upon putting it in my DT. thx
  13. dsmooth

Viva La Mexico

I'm starting to have a little algae problem. Its not that bad but , I don't want it to cause a problem latter. Spots of green hair algae, and red turf algae. I go out and but 6 Mexican turbo snail this am, and as soon as I put them in the tank I see they jump on the red turf algae. Yes
  14. dsmooth

Store bought seaweed

thx for the replies everyone.