Recent content by Doot77

1. Doot77

The school tank - 150

Wow thats a crazy amounto manjano, Sounds like you gotten your hunting skills fine tuned though. Mark the Manjano Hunter its got a good ring to it lol
  2. Doot77

Snail's pace beginning to an Old Lady's 65g Reef

Nice new corals Barb, Sorry to hear about Evel, he was so cool.
  3. Doot77

Octoman's 10 gallon FW junkyard

Nice start Mark, I like the idea.
  4. Doot77

Dentoid's Reeforama

Right now my cleaner shrimp is fairly large compared to him, but I suppose it could be a problem later. I was watching the way they interacted together yesterday & they seem OK with each other for now.
  5. Doot77

Terry's 450g upgrade

Tank is looking AWESOME! I loced the videos too, very cool.
  6. Doot77

Dentoid's Reeforama

Sorry to hear about the new shrimp, but at least you got a great picture out of it.
  7. Doot77

Terry's 450g upgrade

Great pics Terry, You've got quite the "Tang tank" started, try to say that 5X in a row LOL!
  8. Doot77

Snail's pace beginning to an Old Lady's 65g Reef

Barb I'm so jealous of that TBS rock you've got in there. I wish I'd have known about them when I was setting my tank up. Your rock has so much life to it and the entire tank looks great. Keep up the good work!
  9. Doot77

Terry's 450g upgrade

Glad to see you guys are back and I'm looking forward to see some pics with some fish in there.
  10. Doot77

OT: Wedding Pictures...FINALLY!!!

Pics look great! Glad everything worked out the way that you wantedit to.
  11. Doot77

OT: Working or not?

@ work here too.
  12. Doot77

Any motorcycle riders here?

Sweet ride Mark! I was just thinking the same thing when I saw it "Great Gas Mileage", but it might take awhile if you've got a very long commute.
  13. Doot77

OT: Mr. & Mrs. Daniel Webb

Congrats on what looked to be the perfect ceremony.
  14. Doot77

Terry's 450g upgrade

Everthing is looking great, that trim looks like it was made with the stand - Very Nice!
  15. Doot77

Bermuda Triangle Aquascape?

I actually had a similar thought of doing this with Nascar diecast, but never followed through with it.