Recent content by deaclauderdale

1. deaclauderdale

Shallow Rimless Build

Happy belated birthday Frankie! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. deaclauderdale

HELP! Auto feeders

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DPY3LOY/?tag=reefsanc-20 If the link doesn't work the feeder is called the Reefsicle. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. deaclauderdale

Tank turned 49 this year

Nice boat Paul. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. deaclauderdale

Ordering live stuff through the net

Thays actually a very smart move. Reef keeping is life!
  5. deaclauderdale

Ordering live stuff through the net

I've order several corals and fish from Liveaquaria and I was very pleased with the livestock. That being said it's not always cheaper when you add in the shipping cost. Reef keeping is life!
  6. deaclauderdale

Tank turned 49 this year

Thank you. Reef keeping is life!
  7. deaclauderdale

Tank turned 49 this year

Paul you feed store bought oysters to your fish corretc? I plan on rereading your entire to see exactly what your homemade food recipe is. Reef keeping is life!
  8. deaclauderdale

Tank turned 49 this year

My against the grain comment should have had single quotes surrounding it. Reef keeping is life!
  9. deaclauderdale

Tank turned 49 this year

Man those crabs are beautiful Paul, and I'm always interested in hearing about your husbandry practices even of they go against the so called grain. I believe we are all learning now that sterility is not conducive to the inhabitants of our aquariums. Reef keeping is life!
  10. deaclauderdale

Tank turned 49 this year

They want a closer view...lol Is that from your boat or a stock image? Reef keeping is life!
  11. deaclauderdale

Tank turned 49 this year

Lol...I just may do that. The family has been asking to see New York for awhile now. Reef keeping is life!
  12. deaclauderdale

Tank turned 49 this year

Wouldn't be OK if you just shutoff the scrubber until your shoulder completely heals? If you lived just a bit closer I'd come over and give you hand with your maintenance schedule. Reef keeping is life!
  13. deaclauderdale

One month update on the display refugium

Very impressive! Reef keeping is life!
  14. deaclauderdale

Worm ID

Looks like a spaghetti worm. Reef keeping is life!
  15. deaclauderdale

Shallow Rimless Build

Excellent crasftmanship, and please be safe during these storms. Reef keeping is life!