Recent content by Danreef

1. D

C-250 - filter media replacement --- SOCKS ?? Filter cup ?

I trashed my RSM 250 foam blocks 6 years ago. You don't need them. And in the media rack space I have bags with Matrix for the last 5-4 years. Forget about the foam blocks. Best Daniel
  2. D

Daniel's tank upgrade to RSM 250

Hi Guys Still alive. Here goes some pictures of the tank today: Best Daniel
  3. D

No. They only survive ~6 months. Changed them several times and stopped. Yes, they add shimmering, but not too noticeable.
  4. D

Thank you guys !!!. But pictures do not show the small details. It is far of being fantastic. But I do not regret what I have done. Thank you again !!!!
  5. D

New skimmer for rsm250

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forum/index.php?threads/daniels-tank-upgrade-to-rsm-250.91241/
  6. D

New skimmer for rsm250

You can read the first pages of my thread. There I describe how I did the RSM250 skimmer set up. Very easy. Since 2014, till today, it has been working perfectly. I never understood why people complained about it. Take a look to what I did and give it a try before expending money. Best ! Daniel
  7. D

These best for a coral tank is to just leave it get it's own equilibrium. I only put my hand inside if there isn't any other way to solve a problem and/or occasionally to prune a coral. I have connected to the DT a 40G breeder that has 70% of its space with Macro Algae and the 30% left with...
  8. D

I was taken a look to my previous last pictures taken a year ago. Corals grew nice. I have a big coral mass growing. Tank isn't perfect. I have a lot of Mohano Wanda's that I try to keep under control, but it is impossible. Then corals compiting each other for space, etc etc. Cheers Daniel
  9. D

Sorry, pictures aren't the best in quality and focus, but gives you an idea of how the tank is doing. Best Daniel
  10. D

Pictures taken ~ August 2019
  11. D

Here you go: Best Daniel
  12. D

RSM250 skimmer updates. Show yours....

Look the first pages of my thread on how to setup the RSM250 skimmer. It is a great skimmer and when it is setup correctly works like a charm. There is no need to change it. Cheers Daniel
  13. D

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

BTW...the tank in the video looks great. Well done !!!!
  14. D

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

Thank you !!! We have to remember that we are trying to have corals from all different places that have different conditions (light, flow, nutrients, you mention it) . Yes, we keep our water as nearest as we can with the "Average Ocean Parameters". But a lagoon is different as deep ocean...